WEN

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

HD - Don't try to undertand those posters you reference.  Just ignore them.  I imagine they're lonely people, and their posts are probably their only soure of attention or "fun".  The attention just gives them what they crave.  I think that overall, WEN posters are positive, friendly, and extremely helpful people! 

Before I get hammered... I'm not referencing people/posters who don't like WEN or partiular products. Obviously not all products are for everyone, and thankfully we have the freedom of choice.  I'm referencing those who just want to "start something".

Regardless, I hope everyone has a very happy holiday weekend and can spend time with those you love!

I know, you are right, it i just makes me wonder about them and why the need to insert themselves in something they clearly are not interested in (and have stated so). I too am NOT talking about not liking WEN either, just those that...well, you know so I don't need to beat the subject to death. I think some are also a bit "jealous" about the WEN forums and the camaraderie we share.

But anyway, take care and have a safe and happy Fourth and thanks again for your thoughts/perspective. I know you are right. It just gets old.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:
HD, I was thinking about you yesterday because it occurred to me that you hadn't posted for a while. I'm glad to know that everything is more or less OK. I hope that you and your hubby have a wonderful July 4th weekend!!!

--

HoneyBrown, i'm sorry to hear about your car troubles and I hope they get resolved soon. Have a wonderful July 4th weekend!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Bebe!!!

Thank you, girlfriend! We are going to stick around for the 4th- it is too busy and crazy to go out anywhere. It will be nice just have a three day weekend to spend together and relax, have fun. I only wish I had some rum raisin ice cream to enjoy on the Fourth! Smiley Wink

Have a safe and fun holiday, Bebe. Take care!

Respected Contributor
HappyDaze and HonnyBrown, its great to hear from you. I hope you get everything worked out with the stresses you have had lately. I have been busy getting ready for a 4th of July party tomorrow. We have a lot of fireworks!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:
HD, I was thinking about you yesterday because it occurred to me that you hadn't posted for a while. I'm glad to know that everything is more or less OK. I hope that you and your hubby have a wonderful July 4th weekend!!!

--

HoneyBrown, i'm sorry to hear about your car troubles and I hope they get resolved soon. Have a wonderful July 4th weekend!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Before I forget again, HD, I hope everything is okay with your doggies.

BeBe, thank you.  My 2001 XTerra has been lopsided for a month.  I took it to my mechanic for struts and found out I needed a torsion bar.  That's the load bearing spring for the suspension.  Nissan no longer makes the part, so he was going to look in junk yards. 

I don't want to be in a situation where I have to get my car parts from junk yards.  What if it takes a week to find a widget?  I'm either renting a car or taking off from work.  Either way, I'm losing money and getting stressed.

I ended up getting another SUV.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Well said, my friend. Smiley Happy

My doggie is doing better. I had to take him into the ER but luckily not another bladder infection, just a back issue. I *think* we might have solved the re-occuring bladder infection issues, possibly??! So that might be a good thing.

Take care and glad to "see" you again too. Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed HD!!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

On Honny, is that a picture of you? Beautiful! Haven't "seen" you around since I've been back. Great pic!

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

I agree, HonnyBrown's picture is pretty!

And thanks for the well wishes on the doggy, ladies! It means alot to me.

HonneyBrown, car issues are a PIB!!! Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! I've missed my Wen friends a lot! Shortly after the March TSV my father became ill. He's had heart issues for years now, he had his first heart attack at 40 and he's now 67. He's also a Vet so we deal with the V.A. He went in for a stress test and they said he had to go to the Cleveland VA for a heart cath the beginning of April. I'm my parents Power of Attorney so I went with him along with my sister. My mom doesn't get around too well and dad was worried about leaving the Dog so my mom stayed home. What was supposed to be a 1-2 night stay turned into 2 and 1/2  weeks. He had a heart attack during the heart cath then another one 12 hours later. He ended up having a triple bypass a week later and then some complications after. So my sister and I were in Cleveland with him staying at a hotel close the whole time. Then when we finally got him home he needed a lot of help and I live the closest, half hour away, so that ate up all of April and most of May. I just now feel like my life is somewhat back to normal. He is doing great now! Praise God! 

I've really missed y'all. This is such a nice place to chat and make friends. I was a little shocked with all the changes but it seems to be working pretty good. As you can tell from my profile pic, the Kitties (Forrest and Zion) are doing great and getting along good. It's kinda weird how little Zion is a lot like Xavier. Chris and I sometimes look at each other like, wow did he really just do that? 

I know I'll miss some people but a special hello to my Wen friends, Hillary, BeBe, Honny, Happydaze, A New Hue, Drythe. Great to be back! (And Hillary, great pic! Pretty) love seeing all the pics of you all and the fur babies. Sorry for the long post, but wanted to give a little explanation. Didn't want HonnyBrown to take me to the Wen woodshed! Smiley Wink

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

oh gosh hi ladies! Thanks for asking about me. I've just been swamped with some things here and some doggie issues. Smiley Sad Anyway, I will be busy for at least the next few weeks but will pop in out and out when I can. I've missed so many posts lately! Glad to see you all!

Also I'd like to say, I was really hoping with the new WEN dedicated forum that takes extra effort to get to that some particular posters would not hang around but apparently they still are. If you have no desire to try WEN and have your own brand you love and like to promote at every opportunity, why come on the WEN forum and read and post on our threads? I just don't get it. Especially only then to make digs about it on other threads in regular beauty banter. Geez, just leave well enough alone. We don't go to other brand specific threads and post on them.

Sigh. I guess nothing changes.

HappyDaze,

Good to see you!  I hope the doggies are OK.

Re: your second paragraph.  SMDH.  I think the kindest that can be said is that some have class, and some,  well,   just don't.  Pitiful.  I would guess he must be embarassed.

LOL, "he"

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Netheny, first of all I'm sorry to hear about your Dad and what you've been goi ng through. Hope Dad is on the mend and doing well. Well I'm glad you found your way back to our new home. It was bad in the very beginning but then we finally go our sub forums back. It was so much fun seeing Xavier and Zion. My two are so big, Sonney (the polydactyl) may be a little Xavier. lOL he is So heavy. I guess I took real care of them. Well glad you're back, we missed you.