WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I used CLV over the weekend.  I can still smell the scent in my hair. 

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Did you like it Honny?

I love it for scent & performance, I used it today Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

HEY WENNERS!

WEN DOOTERS GF.

Look what a friend of WEN DOOTERS posted this on his Facebook page.    

What do you think?

She's a Gypsy Vanner.

Is she GF material?

That is one BEAUTIFUL horse, Drythe. Thanks for posting this pictures. Gypsy Vanners are so lovely. Smiley Happy

Wow, WEN posts do get lots looks!  Everyone loves Chaz Dean & WEN Dooters!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

HEY WENNERS!

What do you think?

She's a Gypsy Vanner.

Is she GF material?

That is one BEAUTIFUL horse, Drythe. Thanks for posting this pictures. Gypsy Vanners are so lovely. Smiley Happy

Someone must be a closet WEN user to be so interested in visiting so often, even when the WEN forum isn't as easy to get to and view now. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Did you like it Honny?

I love it for scent & performance, I used it today Smiley Very Happy

Flea, I've only used it once.  My hair is bipolar, so that's too soon to tell.  So far, so good though.  My curls are still moist and firm.

And I can still smell it.  It's faint but there.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

HEY WENNERS!

What do you think?

She's a Gypsy Vanner.

Is she GF material?

Someone must be a closet WEN user to be so interested in visiting so often, even when the WEN forum isn't as easy to get to and view now. Smiley Wink

I used to be a silent observer myself. There is SO much graet information here! I wish the other boards were as lively and positive.

Respected Contributor

I haven't done an oil treatment in a couple weeks. I know, bad girl, right? Anyways, I did an oil treatment last night, and my hair really looks great today. I usually do oil   once or twice a week, so I guess I really got used to the difference the oils make on my hair. I guess since its been awhile, I really noticed the difference today. My hair is smoother and super shiny. I also put a pea size of the FTC in my hair today. I have fallen in love with it again, too, lol! Love my Wen!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I haven't done an oil treatment in a couple weeks. I know, bad girl, right? Anyways, I did an oil treatment last night, and my hair really looks great today. I usually do oil   once or twice a week, so I guess I really got used to the difference the oils make on my hair. I guess since its been awhile, I really noticed the difference today. My hair is smoother and super shiny. I also put a pea size of the FTC in my hair today. I have fallen in love with it again, too, lol! Love my Wen!!

I haven't done an oil treatment in months. And I mean, like at least 4-5 months! Not sure why not, just keep forgetting I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

lol, now I'm busting myself as well because it's bee two weeks since my last overnight oil scalp treatment. 

To be honest, this past winter and spring I was so busy that I didn't do a single overnight oil or remoist treatment. Thank goodness that I had my 613 CC around. Whenever my hair started to look not as good, a 613 CC cleanse (for both cleanses) would bring back new life to my hair. 

Pre-Wen, my scalp would become an oil slick inside of 18 hours. Once I started using Wen CC (especially Tea Tree) my scalp would be fine for about two days (sometimes three). Once I added overnight jojoba/TT oil scalp treatment to my regimin, I could go 3-4 days between cleanses because my scalp wasn't oily. 

This summer I began to notice that I I was needing to cleanse my hair every other day. -- After about four overnight jojoba/TT oil scalp treatments (over a two week period) my scalp normalized itself again. So now I'm back to only having to cleanse my hair every 3-4 days!!! 

Gotta do an overnight oil treatment tonight though!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I usually do oil treatments a few times a week as well. I haven't had time for the past week, though, so maybe I'll do one tonight. Cat Happy

I love the FTC!