WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Fragrance Collection combinations

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Mine arent here, they are touring the Country!! Smiley Happy

I am guessing once they hit Ca, they will come back to Az, i don't understand why they must go there first, but what do i know!!!

Cant wait to try them!

@quadmimiHave you received any packages from the new warehouse in CA so far? I've only received a few. Now most of my Wen packages are coming from NC and at least they go straight to AZ from there. Lately I've been getting packages from IL which is almost as slow as SC but they at least go straight here. Do they not have any Wen at the new warehouse in CA? Cat Frustrated

@HSB1204.  No all of mine are NC or SC, i know I told my Hub I wonder what is at the Ca warehouse, maybe Wen that goes to folks in NC!!! Lo!

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I am guessing once they hit Ca, they will come back to Az, i don't understand why they must go there first, but what do i know!!!

Cant wait to try them!

@quadmimiHave you received any packages from the new warehouse in CA so far? I've only received a few. Now most of my Wen packages are coming from NC and at least they go straight to AZ from there. Lately I've been getting packages from IL which is almost as slow as SC but they at least go straight here. Do they not have any Wen at the new warehouse in CA? Cat Frustrated

@HSB1204.  No all of mine are NC or SC, i know I told my Hub I wonder what is at the Ca warehouse, maybe Wen that goes to folks in NC!!! Lo!

nope! ours come from eithe Raleigh NC or Virginia .

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Cant wait to try them!

@quadmimiYeah, what was the point of this new warehouse if we don't even get to benefit from it? I know I've received some Josie Maran packages from there and they got here super fast. I'd love to get my Wen packages that quickly too.

Esteemed Contributor

My two sets arrived today.  Up until now I've resisted ordering any fragrances except for 613.   The two boxes sat on the table until I hurried to finish cooking.  I sat there and opened the Light first (OMG, I'm in love) , PJP and so on.  I really expected to love SMC but I found it not so close to the oil scent I love.  THe funny part is the set with the cucumber basil I was planning on gifting. I knew I was going to like that scent so I was just going to switch it out.  Well I've come to the conclusion that's not going to work, I love too many of them.  So I guess it's time to order more sets and that Light package.  And so I  begin a whole new Wen journey.  Chaz did say Light BCC will be around in March so now I can hope we see a Light BCC in the TS.

Regular Contributor

@nikki48 I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I can't wait to try all of them. Glad you are having fun mixing and experimenting!

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Cant wait to try them!

nope! ours come from eithe Raleigh NC or Virginia .

Yep... NC, VA and SC for all of my shipments. I have no clue what they are actually doing with the one in CA.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

My two sets arrived today.  Up until now I've resisted ordering any fragrances except for 613.   The two boxes sat on the table until I hurried to finish cooking.  I sat there and opened the Light first (OMG, I'm in love) , PJP and so on.  I really expected to love SMC but I found it not so close to the oil scent I love.  THe funny part is the set with the cucumber basil I was planning on gifting. I knew I was going to like that scent so I was just going to switch it out.  Well I've come to the conclusion that's not going to work, I love too many of them.  So I guess it's time to order more sets and that Light package.  And so I  begin a whole new Wen journey.  Chaz did say Light BCC will be around in March so now I can hope we see a Light BCC in the TS.

LOL! I dont really care for the SHL and my daughter loves it so she gets the CC from the TSV and the fragrance. The rest are mine!!

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

@nikki48 I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I can't wait to try all of them. Glad you are having fun mixing and experimenting!

@Philosophygirl23, I hope your come soon so you can join in mixing. Dont forget to share which combinations you love.

#IAmTeamWen