WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - Wen Men Fathers Day kit - CC, Paste & SC - A271732 - $69.96

[ Edited ]

N through P Names Notification

Thanks to rochelleS and Chocolat for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

While you can't order the kit online, you can call QVC and order it over the phone (it is available). -- This Wen Men kit is priced at $69.96 and includes:

* 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (CC) -- $58 at QVC

* 4oz Styling Creme (SC) -- $28 at Chaz's site only (not available at QVC)

* 2oz Wen Men Hair Control Texture Paste -- $36** at Chaz's site

** the Paste was available for $28 at QVC, but it sold out and has not been brought back to QVC)

This kit is a very good value, if you want to purchase the CC and the Paste. --  Since the 32oz CC sells for $58 at QVC, essentially you are getting the Paste and SC for an additional $11.96. -- Or If you wanted to try the Paste (which is only available at Chaz's site for $36 right now), essentially you are getting the 32oz CC and SC for an additional $33.96.

__

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (there's more information in the first message of this thread).

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it and the Wen Men reviews threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. -- I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. 

I'd suggest that you make your purchasing decisions asap, because I have a feeling this kit may not be around for very long. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. There is more information about the Wen Men Fathers Day kit in the second post of this thread.

____

Notifications:

Names:  N - O    

@Naebin @Nailsnob67 @nana488 @NativeOR @NickelEmily @nikki48 @nikkimom @NMCrazyCatLady @Noangel1981 @Ilovelife123 @noonedelights @NycVixen @oceanbreezy @okiebug 

Names:  P  

@panda1234 @PatPrende @peanutjk @Pecky @pennstate94 @pepes mom @Petparent @Petrilla @philogirl @Philosophygirl23 @Phoebesmommy @phoebesnow @phoenixbrd @photodreamr @picco @Pineappletoo @pinkmochi @Pinky920 @Pintacular @pmagic @posterchild @Princesa7 @Pro211 @PSASSY @pslady @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q through Sa Names Notification

Thanks to rochelleS and Chocolat for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

While you can't order the kit online, you can call QVC and order it over the phone (it is available). -- This Wen Men kit is priced at $69.96 and includes:

** the Paste was available for $28 at QVC, but it sold out and has not been brought back to QVC)

This kit is a very good value, if you want to purchase the CC and the Paste. --  Since the 32oz CC sells for $58 at QVC, essentially you are getting the Paste and SC for an additional $11.96. -- Or If you wanted to try the Paste (which is only available at Chaz's site for $36 right now), essentially you are getting the 32oz CC and SC for an additional $33.96.

__

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (there's more information in the first message of this thread).

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it and the Wen Men reviews threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. -- I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. 

I'd suggest that you make your purchasing decisions asap, because I have a feeling this kit may not be around for very long. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. There is more information about the Wen Men Fathers Day kit in the second post of this thread.

____

Notifications:

Names:  Q  

@quadmimi @quakerette @Quiltlady @qtrmoonlady1 @Qvcbeautylover 

Names:  R 

@rachaelb @Renata22 (in bold) @RespectLife @riley1 @RipleyGirl @rittek13 @Bjobrit @rochelleS @Rochester Shopper @Rosiebudsmom @Rowdymom @rplas64 @RunnerMom 

Names:  Sa  

@sablesong @Sadiesadie @SahmIam @sailor_moon @sak @sam96 @Sammybear @SammySiamese @sammysnymom @BogeyGirl @SandGirl @Sandyx3 @sawst14 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sb through Sz Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  Sb - Sz  

@SchippyLuv @scottygal @scullychick @sara7 @segrl21 @semian @Serena-1130 @Serenagrace @SFGIANTSGIRL @sharlee @Shaunac @shel01 @shiningstar @shoekitty @Schnauzers4Me @simollie @Socom @software @sonechko @SoonerSusie @southres @sparklesgirl @specialkbird @StacyCrane @Stars78 @StillFuntoShop @subaru17 @Suebdoo @sueinct @sueinsf @sugarina @Annette72 @SurferWife @Susan25 @susan kay @Suz585 @SWII @SXMGirl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"T" Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  T  

@taquito @tarerye @Tassie @TamiT28 @Teacups @Teesa @Tess70 @Thepbchick @Thia-Winter @thumbprint @tidegirl @Theresa1121 @Tinkrbl44 @TiredOfNewNames @TKeys @tockerman @Treeinwind @Tribesters @Trinity11 @Trix @TuesdayTaylor @turquoiseblue @TwinsMom @Tylerpoo @lavendar @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

U through Z Names, plus Names beginning with a Number Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  U - V 

@untitled @VaBelle35 @ValentinaBon @Venezia @vermint 

Names:  W  

@WaterDragon @Wen_Woman @WenDoll10girl @WenGirl42 @wetdragon @dex @WhoLeftTheGateOpen @Wildapple @wingnut @woodyend 

Names:  X - Z 

@77yangya @YorkieMom3 @yisbuff2 @zeldah 

Names:  names that begin with a number  

@1Professor @1Wildhorse @123lollo @2blonde @2swans14 @3cupcakes @anonymous23 @40nu20 @A60_Chevy @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Multi Word Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names which have two or more words in them  

-- @Bella Carro -- @CJ too -- @Denise from Canada -- @Denise in PA -- @Handbell Clunk -- @Jane Di -- @lizzys -- @Love4cats -- @Luv r labs -- @lyn in MI -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Major Shopper -- @MN Mom -- @MorningLover -- @Ms X -- @Nicole WI -- @Puppy Lips -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Val in IL -- @bebe77 --

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @rochelleS and @ChocolateLime for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (see more information at the very end of this message).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - auto-delivery option

A285976No Image Found

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - single shipment

A271732No Image Found

______

______

______

Wen Men - two other current kits

First featured in early June, the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 32 oz. Cleansing Cond. w/ Travel Box is still a crazy good value, and is feature priced at $59.98. -- The kit includes: 

* 32oz Wen Men Cleansing Condition -- $58.00 at QVC

* (8) 2oz. Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner packets -- essentially $29.00 at QVC

For one and a half times the amount of a 32oz. bottle of Wen Men CC, you are paying $1.98 more than the regular price of the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Head to Toe Cleansing Conditioner which is $58.00 at QVC. 

16oz of Wen Men CC in this kit would be about $20. -- This compares well to the generally annual December TSV where (5) 16oz. CCs sell for $80 and which brings the cost down to $16 per 16oz CC bottle.

___

There is another Wen Men value kit which has been available for a while in both the single shipment WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Treatment Oil and the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Auto-Delivery option. -- This is also a great value and currently is avaiable at a $79.86 feature price. It also includes the Wen Men 4oz. Treatment Oil which sells for around $62 at QVC when it is available. -- I wanted to mention this kit (which I purchased a few month back), so that you can decide which value best suits your needs.

______

Super Contributor

Beebs- do not ever tag me in a notfication tag again- never asked for it and never what it- do not assume a thing about me ! 

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

Beebs- do not ever tag me in a notfication tag again- never asked for it and never what it- do not assume a thing about me ! 

Hmm.  Perhaps, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I would rather not receive notifications" would have been a more gracious response. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@a WEN Angel wrote:

Hmm.  Perhaps, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I would rather not receive notifications" would have been a more gracious response. Smiley Happy

to each her own

#IamTeamWen