WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - Wen Men Fathers Day kit - CC, Paste & SC - A271732 - $69.96

Oh my gosh @bebe777  I can't believe what I saw from that "person"...

Well notify me "2x"!!!....You are a class act Bebe, some people aren't..

Thank you again for all you do for all of us...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@a WEN Angel wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@a WEN Angel wrote:

Beebs- do not ever tag me in a notfication tag again- never asked for it and never what it- do not assume a thing about me ! 

Hmm.  Perhaps, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I would rather not receive notifications" would have been a more gracious response. Smiley Happy

to each her own

you know @a WEN Angel, I thought long and hard before adding your name to this particular alert because you've always been extremely clear as to how you feel about me. And then I thought about it some more. And some more. 

My instinct said that I probably should just let it be, but I honestly felt bad about not sharing information with you about this particular Wen kit which seemed almost impossible to find. Well, that's my error.

Clearly, I should have followed my instinct. I definitely will in the future.

And, in future, please call me by my screen name which is bebe and not "Beebs". -- From my perspective, "Beebs" feels as though it has a disparaging tone to it. Of course, only you would know for sure.

@BExplorer, thank you so very much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I realize that I have been opened up twice since June 20th, but this post by @bebe777 for the Father's Day WEN set that never aired and the notification sent to me was very much so appreciated, so thank you very much. Smiley Happy

@I am very confused where @a WEN Angel was so upset by bebe's notification upset her to the point she felt she had to lash out at bebe so harshly. It would be really nice if when we do post to one another on this forum we could remain respectful of one another. I think if we disagree on something we are best off going with what my grandma and mom always said, "No matter what is said to you, if you have nothing to say that resolves the unpleasant situation, you are better off saying nothing at all." I think it was a way of them saying we will just have to agree to disagree. 

I don't know, they are just my thoughts and an attempt to keep the WEN forum peaceful and happy. Smiley Happy

Nicole Heart

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @bebe777, for the notifications.  I do appreciate them!  

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I also want to thank you for the notification. I even showed hubby and told him "This is why Iove these girls!" You guys make sure we never miss a step.  I was able to call and get the set on Auto Delivery with 4 easy pays today. Thanks also to @rochelleS for the update and info.

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you for including me too.  It's very kind of you🙂

Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

anyone know how I can "opt-out" of notifications? Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue Smiley LOL

live....laugh....love