WEN

Super Contributor

Hi everybody -

Did Q not bring in the WVM NBT for sale on its site?  I can see it on Chaz’s site, but the only size I see is the 16 oz for $160.  I’d like to get this as a gift for a friend, but the 16 oz size costs too much.  

Has Q offered the 8 oz size and I missed it?

Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

@posterchild

If you missed it, then so did I, and I was on a sharp lookout for all things WVM!  I don’t think it came here.  And since Chaz won’t be back until February, I highly doubt it will be available before Christmas, if that’s what your plans are.  I don’t know if it even will be available then either.  Word has it that WVM is to be retired.😢

Great gift idea, though! 

Super Contributor

Thanks!  Darn, I was really hoping.  I’m on waitlist for a candle, but know she’d like the NBT more.  I wonder why Q wouldn’t bring in a product that would so obviously sell like hot cakes?  I’m sure they have some reasons, but nuts!

Respected Contributor

Yes, if you missed it, so did I!! LOL!!!  I did not see it offered on QVC but that doesn't mean it won't, right?  I hope so because on Chaz's site it IS quite pricey.

Check this out, right....I order one of the ODOs, the WWC scent, the three piece cleanse and style or something like that.  It included.....one 16 oz. CC, one oil and one styling creme, all in WWC.  I received it and it was, now get this-----THREE NOT ONE BUT THREE styling cremes!!!!  AAAAHHHGGG!!!  Now I have to send those back and get the right order.  I called and they said just send it back, I won't have to pay for shipping, and they'll fix it. 

Anyway, that order plus the NBT in WWC got swtched to ALL UPS delivery instead of UPS to USPS.  When I saw that, I jumped up and down, LITERALLY!  LOL!!!  Anyway, the NBTs are my favorite!  Not only the great scent but the unreal results. 

Respected Contributor

OH NUTS!   LOL!!!   Yes, I've heard this many times.  I'm sure there's a reason but I'll be danged if I know it!!

Frequent Contributor

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chaz mentioned in a recent periscope that the wvm unibt is coming. It's delayed but can't remember what reason. I need to go back and watch. The winter candles and the fragrances are also delayed but coming.

Robin~

Respected Contributor

@rplas64 wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chaz mentioned in a recent periscope that the wvm unibt is coming. It's delayed but can't remember what reason. I need to go back and watch. The winter candles and the fragrances are also delayed but coming.

Robin~

@rplas64 Yes, I believe Chaz said the WVM NBT was coming in Dec, that it wasn’t available as of yet for his visit. So I don’t think anyone actually missed it. It’s just not available yet.

Super Contributor

Thanks everybody.  I missed the shows (never can watch on weekdays) and wondered if I’d missed this.  I appreciate the info and hope the candles and NBT arrive in time for Christmas shopping!

Super Contributor

I also heard Chaz say on Periscope that the WVM NBT will be coming in December.

@77yangya Yikes! I hope that mistake doesn't happen with my 3 piece ODO in WVM. I'm expecting mine on Monday

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@rplas64 wrote:

Robin~

@rplas64 Yes, I believe Chaz said the WVM NBT was coming in Dec, that it wasn’t available as of yet for his visit. So I don’t think anyone actually missed it. It’s just not available yet.

@AmericanBulldogMom  YES!!!  I kind of thought and hoped it may come soon.  Cannot wait to get that vat in my little hands.  Lol😊  I hate Winter but I'm setting myself up to have the best one I ever had with all these new WVM products.