WEN

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@rplas64 wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chaz mentioned in a recent periscope that the wvm unibt is coming. It's delayed but can't remember what reason. I need to go back and watch. The winter candles and the fragrances are also delayed but coming.

Robin~

@rplas64 Yes, I believe Chaz said the WVM NBT was coming in Dec, that it wasn’t available as of yet for his visit. So I don’t think anyone actually missed it. It’s just not available yet.

@AmericanBulldogMom  YES!!!  I kind of thought and hoped it may come soon.  Cannot wait to get that vat in my little hands.  Lol😊  I hate Winter but I'm setting myself up to have the best one I ever had with all these new WVM products.

@ANewHue I am so stocked up on the 20 oz. 319 NBT’s that I won’t need anymore NBT of any kind for a long time. However, in saying that, I love that chocolate/mint scent and tried JM’s Peppermint Bark body butter. It’s nice but, just doesn’t compare to the NBT performance wise. So, despite having 3 yrs worth of NBT, I know I will have to get the WVM NBT when it becomes available. Yum!!! Lol

Frequent Contributor

i see it on Chaz's site but it's "currently out of stock" :-(

Esteemed Contributor

@sznk wrote:

@sznk   Someone mentioned that Chaz said on Periscope the WVM candles and NBT would be delayed and should arrive in December.  I just received my WVM remoist the other and that has me jumping with joy.  I cannot wait until the NBT surfaces.  Don't know why they're not doing waitlist like they did for the candles though.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@sznk wrote:

@sznk   Someone mentioned that Chaz said on Periscope the WVM candles and NBT would be delayed and should arrive in December.  I just received my WVM remoist the other and that has me jumping with joy.  I cannot wait until the NBT surfaces.  Don't know why they're not doing waitlist like they did for the candles though.

@ANewHue

@sznk

A few weeks ago I checked the WEN website and the WVM NBT and candle were available, or at least it didn’t say “out of stock” like it does now.  So I don’t know if they had any and what they had sold out, or maybe Chaz didn’t get those WVM yet either.

I’ve been using my WVM oil with my NBT until it comes in.

Frequent Contributor

Ok guys, a follow up to my other post. Chaz recently said on Periscope that WVM UNBT is available now but that QVC has yet to put in a PO (purchase order) for it. He said if you want to see it here, tell QVC. I guess it's up to them which of his products they carry, so call, email, post on the Customer care and Suggestions boards, etc... 

Frequent Contributor

@77yangya what a coincidence - I ordered the 3 piece WWC set (16 oz CC, oil, and SC) and received 3 styling cremes instead! That's funny!  I did get my correct order and send back the 3 piece set, but how odd we both got the wrong items mailed to us.

Super Contributor

Re: WVM UNIBT

I emailed and live chatted but they said they “don’t know when a particular item will be stocked”.  Maybe posting here on the boards will have better results?

Respected Contributor

I also e-mailed and got nowhere, so I've posted threads on the "Suggestions" and "Customer Care" boards, so feel free to add your voices to mine if you would like.

Super Contributor

As mentioned in a post here, I contacted QVC Customer Service and asked when or if the Winter Vanilla Mint Body cream will be for sale. Here is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting us in regards to this item. I have sent this
feedback to my corporate office so this can be relayed to WEN so we can see
if the winter vanilla mint sold with us. I hope this information was
helpful.

Unfortunately, that information is really NOT helpful because I WANT and NEED this body cream!!
Respected Contributor

I am going to go to my posts on the suggestions and customer care forums and bump up my requests, since one of the two formulas QVC offered is now only on waitlist, and there are still two months of the winter seasonal period to go.  The Q NEEDS to get on the ball and get us our WVM pdq!  If anyone wants to re-inforce my earlier requests to the Q, feel free.