WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WENNER'S...I Need Some Advice

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@rochelleS   That's so wenderful of you Heart I didn't SC and mousse on your list Smiley Wink I hope your friend gets good news at the Dr. office

@FleaMktQnHi there!  good to see you, did you get any Wen this time around?

I am trying the new bronzing mist..the hair tonic looks good also..Smiley Happy

Hope your able to be out & about some. Az is pretty much back on track for now..Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi   Always great to see you too Heart

I'm not planning on buying anything until the new seasonals come out in the fall, if they do. I am very well stocked on everything.Smiley Very Happy 

We had to close the store in mid March and were able to open again on May 8th. Business has been great since we reopened Smiley Very Happy but there haven't been many yard sales Smiley Sad There are still some businesses that can't reopen yet, but I did get a haircut last week Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@rochelleS   That's so wenderful of you Heart I didn't SC and mousse on your list Smiley Wink I hope your friend gets good news at the Dr. office

@FleaMktQnHi there!  good to see you, did you get any Wen this time around?

I am trying the new bronzing mist..the hair tonic looks good also..Smiley Happy

Hope your able to be out & about some. Az is pretty much back on track for now..Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi   Always great to see you too Heart

I'm not planning on buying anything until the new seasonals come out in the fall, if they do. I am very well stocked on everything.Smiley Very Happy 

We had to close the store in mid March and were able to open again on May 8th. Business has been great since we reopened Smiley Very Happy but there haven't been many yard sales Smiley Sad There are still some businesses that can't reopen yet, but I did get a haircut last week Smiley Wink

Oh no @FleaMktQn I remebered you had a store, I am sorry you had to close it for a bit. Glad your open & busy now!  Good on your haircut also!  

Yes we missed the yard sale season in Az, it was prime yard sale time here from March-May..Now it's too hot to have them, 113 today!  ouch..

We are currently having a dust storm, so guess who will be cleaning the patio up tomorrow..lol

I am Bella Spirit all the way now..but I hope for a new scent in the fall also..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe hi nice to see you. What’s this you never used SAM? I’m shocked. SAM is extremely moisturizing and really brings out my natural curls. Love the scent as well more almondy.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleSThat is a thoughtful thing you're creating for your friend.  If she is not used to the scent of Tea Tree perhaps you could include a turbie wrap of some kind to corral the scent.  Maybe send along another oil in a diferent scent to mix with the TT.  the only other type of the ones mentioned that I can use is the 319.  Hope all turns out well for your friend.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@quadmimi 

I purchased the Bella Spirit duos when they first became available. I find the CC itself to be too moisturizing for me. It left my hair very limp and overly soft. Shapeless, which no amount or combo of styling products could address that was pleasing or manageable for me. Same thing happened with SMC, there was another one too. FAS?

Nevertheless,  what didn't work for me may be great for others. And I have extra BS CC. I do like the BS Indigo though. I mix with another CC or on its own for my 2nd cleanse. This formula really darkens my hair, my lowlights, as does the POM, which is also very nicely moisturizing. 

@rochelleSThat is just what I do with the Indigo..I use it that way everyday as I cleanse everday...Even tho I have to color my roots, it keeps the ends lookin fresh I think...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candys mine 

Thank you! ♡♡♡

You and I are on the same page regarding the turbie. I had picked up some extras to gift when Aquis had a 50% sale. I plan to include one for my friend. Also mentioned Chaz's recommendation for using an old tee shirt, avoiding regular towels and the hair shaft damage they may incur plus the dreaded frizzies.😟

She does have a bottle of tea tree oil at home. Never used and 3-4 yrs old. I do recall there being expiration dates and to check hers, plus it would need to be diluted with a carrier oil...

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS - Since you don't have Fig, how about 319 or Bella Spirit regular  - both moisturiziing. If she is sensitive to scents I would forgo the Peony.

Such a very nice thing to do for a friend.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies!

I just went thru Chaz's product recommender with my girlfriend and I'm totally surprised at what came up...

1. Bamboo Green Tea

2. Cucumber Aloe

3. Lavender

I thought surely there'd be TT, FIG, 613, BS, etc, etc....

I'm totally stymied at these rec's and would really appreciate your thoughts. Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 

Thank you. I'm excited to share.

I have extra Bella Spirit that I don't use so that's one on the top of my list. But take a look at my post above with the results of the recommender from Chaz's site. Threw me a huge curve ball. I need more help !!!