WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN : which Fall scent for FIG user?

[ Edited ]

I got the Fall Ginger pumpkin I think it is making my hair fuzzy - I used my POM today and all better.

I am thinking about Vanilla Pumpkin - what do you all think of the Vanilla Pumpkin? Or the Pear, seem to like fruity scents

Respected Contributor

I think the Summer Tropical Paradise is very hydrating.  It's still available.  Just click on the picture of the Summer Honey Peach and all three summer ones should be there.  I think the NBT is with it too.  I think all the seasonals are hydrating.

I agree with the other poster.  I love the Fall Ginger Pumpkin.  The scent is just amazing.  The Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin is really great too.  Heck, I love them all.  For me it's hard to choose one.  LOL!

Any of the restoratives are great too.  The 613 or 319 or Mandarin.  My favorite is Wen Men.  Love the smell!  It's not a masculine smell to me.  It's gender friendly. 

You can't go wrong no matter which one you choose, I think.

Respected Contributor

I heard Chaz say he was gonna re-vamp the FAS and tone down the strong maple smell but I don't know when that will happen.  I was not thrilled with the smell at first but I mixed it with the FTP and WOW!  That smell was great.  I like it now but the Summer Tropical one is now my favorite.  My other top favorite seasonal is FGP which I got in the NBT and should arrive today.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

I got the Fall Ginger pumpkin I think it is making my hair fuzzy - I used my POM today and all better.

I am thinking about Vanilla Pumpkin - what do you all think of the Vanilla Pumpkin? Or the Pear, seem to like fruity scents

@SandGirlBoth of my daughters love the Fall Ginger Pumpkin but I wasnt thrilled with it. I can't remember exactly but it wasnt a memorable one for me. I go for Fall Tusan Pear and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin. FVWP is more moisturizing but if you are worried it will be too moisturizing, FTP is a step down in moisture (yet still great). How does your hair do with the formulas containing honey? 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

@SandGirlBoth of my daughters love the Fall Ginger Pumpkin but I wasnt thrilled with it. I can't remember exactly but it wasnt a memorable one for me. I go for Fall Tusan Pear and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin. FVWP is more moisturizing but if you are worried it will be too moisturizing, FTP is a step down in moisture (yet still great). How does your hair do with the formulas containing honey? 

@nikki48   I sent it back and all that was avail. is the FTP so I'm hoping that will be okay, not sure I've tried one with honey yet? My GO TO is POM and my 2nd love is the ...oh gosh forgot the name - tropical something that came out this summer, very fruity, I do like that one and the performance of it. I sure hope i like the FTP, I do like the pear smell, not in love with it but think I would like it more than Ginger Pumpkin, I just didnt' like it at all and I love WEN everything!

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

@nikki48   I sent it back and all that was avail. is the FTP so I'm hoping that will be okay, not sure I've tried one with honey yet? My GO TO is POM and my 2nd love is the ...oh gosh forgot the name - tropical something that came out this summer, very fruity, I do like that one and the performance of it. I sure hope i like the FTP, I do like the pear smell, not in love with it but think I would like it more than Ginger Pumpkin, I just didnt' like it at all and I love WEN everything!

@SandGirl, Summer Tropical Paradise? FTP may be comparable for you. STP has the four honey complex like SHP but isn't as moisturizing as SHP or FVWP.

FTP doesn't have the coconut oil that's in STP and I believe it only has one honey ingredient. However it is a favorite of mine, it provides moisture and gives me smooth and shiny curls. I like it and use it more than POM actually.  If I need more of a boost, I mix 319 in. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I think fall vanilla white pumpkin is the most similar to fig. It is very dense in texture. It also has the honey complex in it. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!