WEN

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if and when WEN will be on for Christmas, hopefully with a TSV.  I need to get something in that line for my niece, but I'm looking for something that would have a special (?) price.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN When???

[ Edited ]
Regular Contributor
Souperkrys

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat [ Edited ] 

Hello 👋!  I just wanted to make sure everyone here knows what the next TSV is on Nov 27 (Giving Tuesday), it’s the same as last years Christmas TSV. It’s 3 32oz CCs: 3 SAM, 3 Lavender, 3 Tea Tree, 3 rice: Bamboo Green Tea + Mandarin Italian Fig + Light (not fragrance free oops), and 3 seasonals: Winter Red Currant + Winter White Forest + Winter Vanilla Mint, Yay WVM is back!! But I wish it was winter White Citrus and not more Winter Red Currant! It’s in every TSV it seems and although I like it, I have enough of it. 

There will also be the 5 16oz CCs available too. 

On on another note, I was hoping for a special or a kit with some fall oils. It seemed like all the summer kits included oils, but now in the fall the only option is to buy the oils individually. I wonder if there is any hope on an oil kit before winter? Also I wanted to try Fall Tuscan Pear edp but it’s not in stock. I know he’s not coming back til next TSV,  but maybe a QVC2 Big Deal or Beauty IQ Steal? 

Honored Contributor

Yay!👏  I got a couple of those last year and wished I had stocked up.  If it’s the same price as last year, it’s cheaper than the gallons.

And, whoopee!  WVM is back!  I hope the ancillaries are back too.

My credit card is going to be busy on the 27th! 💳 💸

Valued Contributor

Will Fig be one of the choice's?

Regular Contributor

Chaz also mentioned on Periscope that he will have the set of CC in gift boxes available on TSV day.  He said the deal is so great, it's like having 2 TSV's that day.  I've purchased this in the past and it had a nice variety of different cleansing conditioners in the 16 oz size, each with their own beautiful gift box.  I can't remember now if there were 5 or 6 different CC in the set when I bought it.  I think the last time I bought it, I received one each of Pink Jasmine Peony, Honey Lilac, Coconut Lime Verbena, Vanilla Pumpkin and I can't remember the other 1 or 2.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree @LAMS.

There are five in the gift boxes.

I bought one or two 5piece sets in Classics, Seasonals, and/or rice restoratives every year except last year.

I think you mean this set:

a284938.jpg

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  Can you please let me know approximately what these kits cost.  It's a gift and I have no idea what's a good value.  I do know Wen products aren't cheap,  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
Regular Contributor
Souperkrys

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat [ Edited ] 

Hello 👋!  I just wanted to make sure everyone here knows what the next TSV is on Nov 27 (Giving Tuesday), it’s the same as last years Christmas TSV. It’s 3 32oz CCs: 3 SAM, 3 Lavender, 3 Tea Tree, 3 rice: Bamboo Green Tea + Mandarin Italian Fig + Light (not fragrance free oops), and 3 seasonals: Winter Red Currant + Winter White Forest + Winter Vanilla Mint, Yay WVM is back!! But I wish it was winter White Citrus and not more Winter Red Currant! It’s in every TSV it seems and although I like it, I have enough of it. 

There will also be the 5 16oz CCs available too. 

On on another note, I was hoping for a special or a kit with some fall oils. It seemed like all the summer kits included oils, but now in the fall the only option is to buy the oils individually. I wonder if there is any hope on an oil kit before winter? Also I wanted to try Fall Tuscan Pear edp but it’s not in stock. I know he’s not coming back til next TSV,  but maybe a QVC2 Big Deal or Beauty IQ Steal? 

Hi guys!  Wow, you're all ahead of me!  I could not have known that.  Hey, thank you for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@x Hedge  Can you please let me know approximately what these kits cost.  It's a gift and I have no idea what's a good value.  I do know Wen products aren't cheap,  Thanks.

short answer:

historically, roughly $79.00 for 80oz.

The "Christmas" five piece gift boxed kits come out at approx a dollar an ounce, which (priced per ounce) was always the best price of the year. Since you're not familiar with WEN and you're shopping for a gift, this is an excellent price.

Chaz surpassed that pricing last year for the first time, with his price on a trio of quarts.

Per the intel from @Souperkrys

looks like he'll be repeating his 'gift to us' again.

The 5pc Classics will be one 16oz bottle each of

SAM, TT, Fig, POM, and the 5th one varies.

The 5pc Rice Restoratives were always

two 16oz bottles each of BGT & MIF, plus 1FF, but since there are more rice formulas this year that combination may change.

The 5pc Seasonals will be one 16oz bottle each of 5 Seasonal formulas, Chaz's choice. Usually one from each season, plus a popular 5th.

These have always been shipped in 5 beautiful individual gift boxes (Chaz's photography). No guarantee gift boxing will repeat tho.

Are you shopping for someone who's already a WEN user? Or are you choosing blindly between Classics, Rice, and Seasonals?

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  I'm assuming she's a regular user -- tells me anything Wen, so I was thinking the the classics.  I'll have to tune into the Nov. show.  Love how you say, his "gift to us."