WEN

Contributor
I know this question has been asked many times. I've just been so upset by the low amount of WEN shows. I've been saving my BD money for hopefully a WEN TSV. Anyone know anything? Thank you in advance!
Highlighted
Contributor

Contributor

Check out the Big Deal A472243

Honored Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids 

All of us WENners have been disappointed in the lack of shows.

Normally, there is a TSV or some kind of special before the holidays.  I think last year it was earlier than usual in about October if I remember correctly.

Stay tuned in to the WEN forum.  I'm sure someone will have information about any upcoming deals.

Occasional Contributor

My autodelivery of the 3 seasonals was just marked as "completed" and the final delivery was backordered. I just checked with Customer Service, and they said that the final shipment was cancelled, and that a letter has been sent via US Mail, not email, explaining. I wonder what is happening? Not happy - they should have at least honored outstanding autodeliveries.

Super Contributor

@Gurgimom Same thing happened to me.  I didn't purchase from the July Wen sale because I knew I would be getting the 3 in this shipment.  It really has me rethinking any more purchases.  I was really looking forward to receiving this one. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Gurgimom wrote:

My autodelivery of the 3 seasonals was just marked as "completed" and the final delivery was backordered. I just checked with Customer Service, and they said that the final shipment was cancelled, and that a letter has been sent via US Mail, not email, explaining. I wonder what is happening? Not happy - they should have at least honored outstanding autodeliveries.

@Gurgimom    @lizzys 

Quite frankly, I suspect the QVC warehouses and inventories are a mess.

Further, Chaz is unable to access what QVC has, where it is being stored, what's been sent...

All Chaz can do is supply QVC with what they request. Seems like QVC can't figure out what they need to fulfil their orders.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids wrote:
I know this question has been asked many times. I've just been so upset by the low amount of WEN shows. I've been saving my BD money for hopefully a WEN TSV. Anyone know anything? Thank you in advance!

@MamawskidsMamawskids 

All predictability flew out the window since Qurate took over.

Past schedules mean nothing now.

We share your upset at the scarcity of WEN shows. 😢

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Gurgimom wrote:

@Gurgimom    @lizzys 

Quite frankly, I suspect the QVC warehouses and inventories are a mess.

Further, Chaz is unable to access what QVC has, where it is being stored, what's been sent...

All Chaz can do is supply QVC with what they request. Seems like QVC can't figure out what they need to fulfil their orders.

I agree with @x Hedge that Chaz can only fulfill the orders placed by QVC and from then on it's their baby.

As open and forthcoming as Chaz always is, if there was a fulfillment problem on his end, I'm sure he would make it known via social media and the WEN ladies here would have that information.

QVC was having problems before the pandemic.  That's just made things a lot worse.  But as things have been going lately, I'm getting leery of auto-deliveries.  I usually get the holiday TeaTree trio on a-d, but this year I'm considering just buying the whole year's supply at once.  If it's even offered this year, that is.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh so right @geezerette .

If it was on his end, Chaz would've put the word out on social media.

And knowing his generous self, he would've offered an extra something at the year-end holiday as a gesture to make up.

He's so sweet.

Funny you mention auto delivery.

After much consideration I decided to pass on that with my Desert Poppy order.