WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Spring Summer Body Treatment

@Tissyanne wrote:

@geezerette , can you tell me about the Pink Lemonade scent?

@Tissyanne 

Sorry, I can't.  That's one I haven't tried.

But I do know many others have and love it, so maybe someone else will chime in.🤞

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

But I do know many others have and love it, so maybe someone else will chime in.🤞

@geezerette , thank you. I hope someone does let me know. Smiley Happy I think the price goes up after today. 

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@River Song wrote:

Does the orange blossom smell like an orange grove in bloom?  Orange trees in bloom is the most intoxicating fragrance ever.

@River Song 

Yes, it does.  To me it does, anyway.😉

It smells like the blossoms, not the fruit.

Thanks!  I just ordered it, first time ordering a Wen product.  The item description says the lower price expires in 20 days.  I might order the peach if I like the orange blossom.

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

@geezerette , thank you. I hope someone does let me know. Smiley Happy I think the price goes up after today. 

Sorry so late. The summer pink lemonade is my favorite. It smells just like the cleanser, a bit of lemonade, strawberry, but light & still a bit of a spa scent also. It's wonderful

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Sorry so late. The summer pink lemonade is my favorite. It smells just like the cleanser, a bit of lemonade, strawberry, but light & still a bit of a spa scent also. It's wonderful

Thanks, 
@quadmimi! 👍

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

@quadmimi , the summer pink lemonade sounds wonderful.  Thank you for,describing this for me. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rosina said that the price would expire at the end of the day, which was May 11th. Chaz even gasped when she said that. She then confirmed with the producer. This is at the very end of the presentation.  I see the sale price is still in effect this morning. 

Thank you all for your responses.

I ordered the honey peach, and saw on the tracking from UPS that my package,was damaged, and the merchandise was missing. They said they discarded the pkg. I called QVC, and they are sending another set to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

mine arrived 2 days after I ordered it - I ordered the Spring  Honey Lilac whivh in the past has been my favorite in the shampoo and replenishing mist.

The cons:    neither jar is sealed.  I was very surprised by that abd to my nose the scent was almost non-existent certainly no where close to my shampoo or replenishing mist.   I love the consistency of the cream but so disappointed in the scent abd that the jars are not sealed.  There is no expiration date anywhere on the jar.

Honored Contributor

My Summer Honey Peach came today. I am thrilled with the scent, which is like a summer peach drenched in honey. The scent is exactly as named, and described. 

I have ordered the Pink Lemonade,  and will look forward to receiving it. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

My Summer Honey Peach came today. I am thrilled with the scent, which is like a summer peach drenched in honey. The scent is exactly as named, and described. 

I have ordered the Pink Lemonade,  and will look forward to receiving it. 

@Tissyanne 

Glad you're happy with the Honey Peach.  I hope the Pink Lemonade reaches your expectations too!