WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Rice based formula recommendations?

@kwkelley, Mandarin Italian Fig is more fragrant but I find it to be more moisturizing. Fragrance Free is a good option if scent is a concern. Of all the fragranced rice formulas Bamboo Green Tea is the lightest so the others will be heavier to your nose. Personal preference would make each of our lists different but to me it would be (lightest to heaviest) Fragance Free, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, Light. (MIF and Light order will depend on the person). 

I believe you can only get Fragrance Free on Chaz's site for now. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

That's the one I couldn't think of, Fragrance Free!  I kept thinking 319 but I don't think that one is rice based, excellent but not rice based.  I went to another site that sells hair and body products and I see they have things on wait list too.  Just thinking out loud.  Anyway, I hope you find something or alot of somethings!

Respected Contributor

Hi Untitled.  I think the woodsy note could make one feel it's masculine.  It's so funny that we all perceive smell differently!  It just sends me.  I think, not sure, but I think that a certain smell can strike a chord within each one of us that just hits the pleasure centers of the mind and we concsiously think, wow, I love that smell!  My husband tells me I think too much and we laugh about it.  I guess he's probably right.   He always kids me about how on the Honeymooners, Ralph is making a list of his weak and strong points and one of them is:  Argues too much, so he always says to me...thinks too much!  We laugh.

Super Contributor

WEN Rice based formula recommendations?

Wow, thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to my question. I know I like the Bamboo Green Tea but think I will try the Light formula first. I have very thin fine hair and I'm afraid the Mandarin formula might be too hydrating. I have also tried the Tea Tree and Lavendar but still find the Bamboo Green Tea provides the best balance for my hair - volumizing but not drying at all. Thanks again!