WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

Just noticed that all the gallons are up for 319, 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, and Pink Jasmine Peony CCs. Heart

Also available are the Pink Jasmine Peony ancillary products: body treatment, treatment mist, and EDP. 

What a wonderful way to start the new month!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks for starting us off in October Smiley Very Happy

Has anyone heard any mention of PJP SC, mousse and oil coming anytime soon???

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler,   WOWEE!  I just got the Peony, the one with the NBT and the parfume!  OH BOY!  Love easy pay!  I do have the Peony parfume but just a small bottle.  I love the NBT and Now's my chance to get another one! 

Yes, I did see all the restorative gallons!  DAROOOOLLL,   DAROOOLLLING! 

Yes, starting the month this way just made my day!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@World Traveler

Thanks for starting us off in October Smiley Very Happy

Has anyone heard any mention of PJP SC, mousse and oil coming anytime soon???

Hi @FleaMktQn, I have not heard of that but would be GREAT!!!!!  I'd sure love to see those offered!!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Bella Spirit A346243 sold out again!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@World Traveler 

Bella Spirit A346243 sold out again!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Oh my goodness, you're kidding!  They can't seem to keep that in stock.  Everyone loves it!  I got it when Chaz was here a month ago.  I love Peony and I want that Hope duo, just waiting and hoping it goes on easy pay and BAM!  I'll grab it!   LOL!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Happy October everyone Thanks for starting us off @worldtraveler. I feel like I've been so out of touch lately. It's tough using my cell phone but these days I'm always on the run. Loving "hope" and I really wish the replenishing mist and other products are not too far from reach.
Respected Contributor

I do want to try the new Bella Spirit and was hoping it would be a one day only soon. Guess I will have to hold on and wait. But I am wondering...back in the 70s, my mom, who was a Baltimore hon and platinum blonded her hair, and wore two wiglets on top of her head so her hair would all the way up there would wash her hair before going to the salon and used this purple stuff in a grey bottle called Fanciful. She said it toned down her hair and her hairdresser told her to use it. I am wondering if bella spirit is a play on something from back in the day.

Honored Contributor

According to his Facebook page:

"For the month of October, Chaz Dean shares a special 30% off discount on all WEN Pet products, as well as WEN Classic Body Cleaning Creams and Nourishing Body Lotions. You can find these products in a category called "Monthly Specials...." on his website.

The discount applies automatically through October 31, 2018.

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting to see the Bella Spirit alone -- not with Indigo.  I'm not ready to try Indigo yet and potentially play with my hair color, but I'm curious on Bella Spirit as long as it's not similar to 613.