WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

I thought I saw somewhere that someone had solved the mystery of the March TSV - do you know??

O never mind I found it.

2 Classics w/ 12oz SC.

thanks Kjelle.

Esteemed Contributor

I misread this: he says the TSV is two Classic CCs with a matching supersize 12oz SC that we've all been requesting.

I thought the TSV was going to be in Feb. Thats what I get for skimming thru the specifics. Not sure if I can make my product last until the TSV. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

ChazModels.jpg

Respected Contributor

Hi, World Traveler!  I had my husband copy this and print it out for me.  I hung it in our kitchen!  Nice that you posted this.  This was at the end of the show on Friday night.  Katie and Wendy are not there.  I miss them being in the picture.  I love all the models.  Oh, hey, Chaz mentioned one time that Tracey, the girl with the long auburn hair was a cheer leader for one of the pro football teams!  She's the one next to Alenka, their hands are together in the picture.  Of course I love Chaz too!

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

I thought there was going to be a tsv or big deal offered? Did that not happen? I was looking forward to ordering some items. I actually need stuff vs just want stuff. Smiley Happy

The Big Deal was a choice of seasonal with a Re-Moist and comb.  All three together.  Nice price too.  I had gotten this not too long ago and I have a decent amount of Cleansing Conditioner and Re-Moist so I got the Peony Cleansing Conditioner with the NBT and the three Mousses choice.  I chose Red Currant.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

ChazModels.jpg

What a lovely photo!

Thanks for posting it.  I'm enjoying Chaz's last appearance with Sandra now....

Frequent Contributor

Tracey was a cheerleader for the Eagles!  Katie just announced they're expecting and it's a boy.  It's such a joy to watch all these beauties growing up before my eyes.  Such a blessing.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

Tracey was a cheerleader for the Eagles!  Katie just announced they're expecting and it's a boy.  It's such a joy to watch all these beauties growing up before my eyes.  Such a blessing.  

Oh, The Eagles!  They won the big game, I think a couple of years ago or last year, anyway, I believe they're a strong team.  So Katie had a baby?  She was always in the background, on the couch.  I love her hair, it's like mine only mine is shorter.  Is that why she was absent?  Anyway, how did you know?  Where was Wendy?  Oh boy.  I just was hoping to get them all in the picture.  Congratulations to Katie and her husband!  XXOO  God bless.

Frequent Contributor

Katie hasn't had the baby yet.  I'm betting she'll be there for the upcoming TSV...Just had the gender reveal last week.  Wendy stayed in L.A.   She'll be there next trip.  I'm still in touch with a lot of the models.  Some of them have been in my life for the 14 years I worked with Chaz at QVC.  Wendy and Rachel I still see sometimes since they're in Los Angeles now.  

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow 

long time no see.  🌸

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras