WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Men- scent description please!

Thinking of getting wen men hair paste for hubby but need to know the scent.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thinking of getting wen men hair paste for hubby but need to know the scent.  TIA!

@HappyDaze, thanks for starting this thread because I'd like to hear more about the Wen Men scent as well. Smiley Happy

btw, what is Wen Men hair paste?

I think that right now there is only Wen Men CC and Treatment Oil. -- I know that the Wen Men styling creme (and I think the mousse as well) is in test versions at Chaz's salon but I haven't heard about any other Wen Men products.

From what I've heard amber, Tahitian Vanilla and bergamot seem to be the top notes... but I have no clue as to what amber smells like. I think that bergamot is an expensive and unusual citrus scent, but I'm not even sure about that. 

I've wondered if Wen Men is one of those Oriental scents that frequently also have a sandlewood note and sometimes have a slight musk note.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 See drythe's picture of the wen men products and her mention of the paste on the new cc coming out thread I think it was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 See drythe's picture of the wen men products and her mention of the paste on the ne cc coming out thread I think it was.

@HappyDaze, thanks!! I've been watching the Australian Open Men's Singles tennis final and catching up between points. lol, I haven't read that thread yet because there are 45 posts to read. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________ 

ETA:  from the wen - new CC coming in Feb Smiley Happy thread (messages #202 and #203) from @Drythe and @Kjelle...

courtesy of Drythe...

And this from Chaz's FB: 

Men WEN

I'd not seen this before.

And from Kjelle.... 

@Drythe It looks like Remoist but he said it is a texture paste. Basically the WEN Defining Paste that he sells through GR, though knowing Chaz, it's been improved upon. The short hair girls should be ecstatic. It does work well. I have 2 small containers of it still - freebies. I don't have any use for it at this point.

________

Respected Contributor

Wen Men is my top favorite of all the Wen scents.  I got the cleansing conditioner when it was first described by Chaz.  Just the description and I knew I would love it.  I keep it on auto delivery.  The oil is amazing too.  To me it smells like ginger and some orange and this powdery scent and woodsy.  It first smells like tea tree then I get ginger and orange and powdery and woodsy.  Sort of in that order, however, I love it.  It has a calming sort of aromatherapy for me.  I saw the styling creme and paste on Chaz's face book site.  I can't wait!  Looks like it's almost ready to go, I mean if he posted a picture of these in tubes and jars.  To me, I don't go by if it's for ladies or men, I just go by if I like it and this one's my favorite.  My favorites are....Wen Men, Bamboo, Pumpkin, the Coconut Lime Verbena and 613.  I love all Wen but those are my top, top ones.  Hope this helps but really I have been waiting so long for something else in Wen Men besides the cleansing conditioner and oil.  I bought two bottle of the Wen Men oil, one with the duo and one alone and I've already gone through one and have one left.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Thank you! Hubby doesn't like citrus scented things so a bit worried about that but the other notes sound nice. 

No no one else has tried/uses wen men?

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@77yangya Thank you! Hubby doesn't like citrus scented things so a bit worried about that but the other notes sound nice. 

No no one else has tried/uses wen men?

@HappyDaze I think @FleaMktQn uses it?....We haven't here yet, sounds nice tho..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze  I have the oil & CC, I get citrus peel & spice. To me it is a complicated scent, hard to describe but I agree with yangya's description.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn oh good I thot you liked it also....I can't help on this one, but it's on my list..

I want the new PJP but I am afraid if I love it then I can't get it again.....I just got the 613 back and forgot how nice it is...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn thank you so much!