WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi and @BExplorer I know you would both share; you understand how important it is to get the right pump. Smiley Happy

I popped into Amazon and hopefully got ones that can handle some of Chaz's thicker formulas. Will be here tomorrow, I believe.

I feel like I should have asked the guy to make another cubby hole. You never know what scent Chaz will come out with next! And where am I going to put the new summer scent? Will have to place it down on the bench in the shower or rotate OUT one of the older scents. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravler oh you’ve been doing a bath renovation too? Mine is finally complete. Your niche is much longer than mine. I can fit 6 bottles in mine. I love my new shower!!! Still doing construction so I’m still stressed to say the least.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  Oh gosh I was thinking of you when 

@World Traveler 

posted her shower pic!  Post a pic when you get all done..Smiley Happy

You guys have the "ultimate" Wen batherooms now!..Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Ok, call me jealous. I might need a reno just to have a niche in the shower for my Wen.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, I know what you mean. Stress city! I've taken three weeks off work to get this done before I go back, but with a couple of days of holiday time, the contractor said it was going to be tight getting it done.

Well, when I decided to knock out a wall (LOL!), he said "you know the three weeks of construction time goes out the window" and I said yes. Mostly I was concerned about my little dog, as I have had to have her locked up inside with me taking her for several  pee/walk breaks each day.

He offered to have his kid brother (20 years old) come and take her out for pee/walk breaks three times during the day. Well, that was a huge relief to me because I didn't want to put her in a kennel. So now I am not quite as stressed. Going back to work will give me a break from the dog! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Come on! Get on board with the rest of us. Smiley Happy

I intend to send a photo to Chaz so he can see how very devoted I am! LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler my contractors are still working . My bath is done mostly but they’re working upstairs and putting in a whole new hall lots of work. Started off well and I kept positive but I’m just drained at this point. My cats were locked in our bedroom all day every day and they had enough of each other . They all got along pretty much before this but now they’re all fighting with each other. @quadmimi & @worldtraveler never did get my lighted niche. My friend thought I was kidding at first. Now do I kid when it comes to my Wen? Well turned out there was a reason why he couldn’t do it. I have up a lot but I did get my glass block window so I’m thrilled.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Sorry you didn't get the lighted niche. Smiley Sad

Totally understand about the cats being cooped up! My poor dog is used to running free and wild in the back yard. ha!

By the way, I did consider the glass block window, which would have allowed light in without anyone getting a peek of too much of me! Smiley LOL But in the end I decided to stay with the see-through window maybe do some new planting outside so the view is colorful.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldrraveler I always wanted a glass block window fir as long as I can remember. It was something I wasn’t comprising on. I love it. My poor electrician friend I’m
Driving him crazy because I love lights and I keep saying can we do this? He thinks I lost it but has been very patient.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler my contractors are still working . My bath is done mostly but they’re working upstairs and putting in a whole new hall lots of work. Started off well and I kept positive but I’m just drained at this point. My cats were locked in our bedroom all day every day and they had enough of each other . They all got along pretty much before this but now they’re all fighting with each other. @quadmimi & @worldtraveler never did get my lighted niche. My friend thought I was kidding at first. Now do I kid when it comes to my Wen? Well turned out there was a reason why he couldn’t do it. I have up a lot but I did get my glass block window so I’m thrilled.

@ANewHue  Oh gosh I never forgot about your lighted niche you wanted...Well glad your window worked out!  We had one of those before also..You will love it all when you are done..Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

You & @ANewHue  could start your own business desiging showers!  Custom showers of course!  Woman Very Happy