WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - April 2021

@World Traveler @SurferWife - I'm all in on that one!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few bottles of SMC oil and SMC cc but I only have one RTM. I agree @riley1 it’s not summer without this scent especially the oils for me. I didn’t want to open any last Summer because we don’t know when it will be back for restocking. I don’t care for the SCLV or the STP and was glad I liked the SMM but it doesn’t replace SMC.
Honored Contributor

@Kaproud1 

That is downright hilarious!  When I first started using WEN 8 years ago, for the first few months I was a one-cleanser.  Then after hearing Chaz say FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS, I did and I admit the results were MUCH better!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Kaproud1 wrote:

We had a WEN FIGHT at my house!!! It was SOOO funny! My sister came to stay and saw my Wen so we started discussing... 

She accused me of Wenning wrong. She still does the ONE wash from 10 years ago and a half pump for leave in at the ends. I told her that I do 8 pumps, then 4 pumps, then half and half styling creme / cc the size of a quarter that I get wet then apply to my ends.

We actually got a little loud explaining ourselves and my son came down and said REALLY GUYS? You're both doing it wrong, you do 4 & 4 and 1 leave in! 

It was then that I realized that getting your Wen right is an absolutely PERSONAL science that once you master, becomes the ONLY way to do it 😂 

BUT my sister also puts on dry shampoo after her shower and blow dry because she says it will absorb FUTURE OIL, so she's definitely wrong...LOL!

@Kaproud1 

That is the best kind of fight, a WEN one!...I tried the one cleanse also, but doing the 2 actually worked much better...But when it comes to leave-ins I am a bit different due to my thin hair..lol

Respected Contributor

I wonder why the Desert Poppy treatment oil is 1/2 price on Chaz's site...I wonder if you bought 4 of them is you would still get the 30% off?  that would be a great deal...

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I'm new, so please bear with me, lol?! You mention the SDP, and it's funny as I've been boppin around online this morn trying to get a fairly accurate idea what the scent is like...  My other "mission" was hoping to get a handle on 'Wen' Chaz or his lovely lady/ies may be coming back to the Q? Haven't purchased any new WEN in years (kinda taking my chances on the expired SOB <--- not crazy 'bout that abbrev! gallon of CC and out of everything else, except a little mousse). I pushed the limit, and even GASP! used some store 'poo & product. To me, that's insanity! I see he was on last month or there was a sale. I may get the 3 piece (2-CC, SC & RTM) combo along with my fave: GSS. I hope I'M abbrev correctly, ha ha! Somebody asked, tho I haven't read ALL the notes here, about what Spring Orange Blossom is like. And I like to sum it up as a very lovely citrusy Push-Up novelty from the ice cream man! It lasts long too, which I really like!

So, if memory serves... June is 'when' the gallons go on sale, I hope, unless it's even sooner?? You see, I parted ways with QVC after a dispute about paying off all my easy pays after my fiance HAD TO go and commit relationship trauma and go bye-bye. And even tho I was working closely with someone in collections, someone else decided it wasn't good enuff & proceeded to take all my money without my go ahead, sending me into Overdraft Snowball Effectland (almost causing me to go bankrupt) and thereby ending our relationship. Two of them not ending well. At all. lol... HOLY!!! OMG, y'all didn't need my life's history... But I'll leave it for posterity's sake and serving as my reason for having to purchase everything at full price with a friends' card. As you can no doubt tell, I am looking/scouring the site for any and all deals!! 

It looks like you have quite the nice little (pretty big, actually) nice forum group here! Hope to check back in from time to time! Feels as tho I'm new to Chaz's world all over again... but not to the memory of the BEST my hair had ever been! He's responsible for turning me into a freakin narcissist... all that looking at myself in the mirror at my beautiful, soft, shiny, lustrous mane! I literally cried the first several uses as I had a nightmare rat's nest up there my whole 45 year long life. Well, thanks for listenin' and if you could refresh my memory abt the gals (gallons)? Date/price/like that? 

Wonder if the price has changed much in the last 5 years -- how could it not? Gotta agree with whoever mentioned how Chaz is constantly coming up with ever more innovations! I'm like a kid in a candy store with all the new products. 

New Contributor

... meant only the 1 CC in the above trio. That's a pretty good 3-pc deal, though?

Trusted Contributor

welcome! I would wait if you can  prices are high. You just missed 20% off in March.  but deals will be better when Chaz is back. Yes, June still is gallon month but he should be back before then - I think.

and your post was great.

New Contributor

LOL...

I kept reLIKING your comment so you might gift me your Josie exfoliator! Have always wanted to try her products. Body butter first tho, as I do love argan oil. Then, again, I always have been a sucker for Philosophy's FOOBS (don't care it I got that just right, ha ha, it looks too cute to delete! Smiley Wink

New Contributor

Awwwwwwww! 

Thank you for the great roadmap -- it's EXACTLY what I needed (along with your unexpected compliment) what a welcome, indeed!!

* not sure if the emojis show up after or it they really aren't working for me... but pls insert a big heart instead of the large font aboveSmiley Happy *