WEN

Honored Contributor

So...what happened to everything being on free shipping during this show? Figures...it was too good to be true.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife And I was looking so forward to the free shipping too.

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN June 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

@AlohaSun @SurferWife and others - If you buy during this two-hour show, you must call to get the shipping removed. Tell them to look at their online program guide, and they'll remove it.  I just did it on the 32-oz STP.

Valued Contributor

@Jen44  What?!?  Thanks for that info!  Now I'm a happy camper!

Esteemed Contributor

hi ladies,  hope everyone is enjoying the show.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...she is right!! I just called Customer Service and explained to them the program guide states free shipping and she gave me free shipping on my gallon! Get your gallon girl...no $27shipping!! SCORE!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@Jen44  What?!?  Thanks for that info!  Now I'm a happy camper!

@AlohaSunYou're quite welcome!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much @Jen44 to tell us to call. I always place my orders online and was seriously disappointed when I didn't see free shipping online.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun...she is right!! I just called Customer Service and explained to them the program guide states free shipping and she gave me free shipping on my gallon! Get your gallon girl...no $27shipping!! SCORE!

@SurferWife Thank you!!!  I just can't make up my mind on which scent.

SOB or one of the classics!  But since classics are always year round,

the SOB just might be the winner!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife @AlohaSun and every one else, @don't forget to go through Retailmenot.  They still have the cash back offer