WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Someone had to start June thread. I just read this request, so I am starting - Hello Ladies! Happy June for everyone!  Woman HappyHeartCat Happy

I hope, it's not a duplicate yet!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone Smiley Very Happy

@sonechko   Thanks for starting our June Chat Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard if there is going to be new seasonals offered starting again this Fall?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Chaz waited a year to start another new round, makes it easier to work on using my stash Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I just ordered my very first gallon of SHP......WOoHOo..I'm good for awhile!!  I've got a few smaller and regular size yummies to use up......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Happy June!

As always I have no willpower so I ended up buying a 20 oz. 319 NBT last night when Gina was on. So much for not buying more Wen. Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Has anyone heard if there is going to be new seasonals offered starting again this Fall?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Chaz waited a year to start another new round, makes it easier to work on using my stash Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  I haven't heard anything yet but I also wouldn't mind not being tempted by anything so that I can use up my stash. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Happy June!

As always I have no willpower so I ended up buying a 20 oz. 319 NBT last night when Gina was on. So much for not buying more Wen. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204, at least you got it before the free shipping and special pricing ended. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn, I am still loving the FTP & FVWP that's if I even give up STP by then. I'm good with waiting too but you know if Chaz does bring something, I'll be all over it. Spring is the only season I really hesitate on. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn, I am still loving the FTP & FVWP that's if I even give up STP by then. I'm good with waiting too but you know if Chaz does bring something, I'll be all over it. Spring is the only season I really hesitate on. 

I'm with you @nikki48  Especially on the FVWP Heart That is the only one I've stockpiled Smiley Embarassed I got some great deals on it at the flea market & on ebay Smiley Very Happy FVWP SC & mousse are my absolute Faves, I've finished 2 bottles of each since Fall Smiley Surprised

I also don't go crazy on the Spring seasonals. I love the scents but the performance isn't as good for me as the other seasons are. And I'm also gonna try anything new that Chaz blesses us with Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko   Thanks for starting off the June thread.  I guess we're all preoccupied with the shows and our newly arrived purchases.  Thanks for starting the party!!