WEN

Occasional Contributor

Hi @ANewHue! Thanks for being so kind. Good to know what you think about SMC and SHP. I'm very intrigued.

Respected Contributor

@katekensington wrote:

Hi @ANewHue! Thanks for being so kind. Good to know what you think about SMC and SHP. I'm very intrigued.

@katekensington  My personal favorite is SMC. It mainly smells like mango to me but some people say they only smell the coconut so I guess it just depends on your nose. Cat Happy

Occasional Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@katekensington  My personal favorite is SMC. It mainly smells like mango to me but some people say they only smell the coconut so I guess it just depends on your nose. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Either way it sounds like a yummy summer scent. I think I'm going to have to try it.

Respected Contributor

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 Either way it sounds like a yummy summer scent. I think I'm going to have to try it.

@katekensington  Welcome to the Wen Family of Enablers Smiley Wink

You may want to wait a few days & check the chazdean web site for your SMC gallon. The other 3 retired formulas are offered there for half the salon prices, the deals are excellent Woman Very Happy

Or you can just keep checking the forum, cuz someone will post the deals here if they become available Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 yeah I smell mostly coconut and little mango.

@katekensington welcome and good luck!  I think maybe if you have long hair and will need a lot , the gallon might be a good choice especially if you have used WEN before. You know what you're getting into! LOL I usually think a gallon for someone who hasn't used WEN before is not a great idea.  I've heard Chaz say though , that he thinks a gallon would be a great way to start , and to remember it can be returned.  I think the gallon size pumps are easier for someone to not freak out about.  Easier to wrap your head around 2 pumps from a gallon vs 27 pumps from a small bottle.😜

Please come back here or call Chaz's CS if you have questions.

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

You may want to wait a few days & check the chazdean web site for your SMC gallon. The other 3 retired formulas are offered there for half the salon prices, the deals are excellent Woman Very Happy

Or you can just keep checking the forum, cuz someone will post the deals here if they become available Woman Wink

@FleaMktQn the SMC is a gallon option on QVC this year 😀

Trusted Contributor

@katekensington, welcome!

@FleaMktQn is correct, we are a family of enablers..lol. The good thing about that is if you check the boards often you will never miss a great Wen deal.  

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Re: ? WEN GALLONS

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@FleaMktQn the SMC is a gallon option on QVC this year 😀

Hi @Suebdoo  Yes I know but the FAS, WCM & SGGT formulas are all still being offered on Chaz's site at half the salon price, which is $128 for a gallon & that would have free shipping.

The summer formulas are not offered there yet, but I would wait til June 1st & see what the prices are for SMC Smiley Wink

And I almost forgot, No tax unless you live in California Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ? WEN GALLONS

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@brando wrote:

I was hoping that the Spring Honey Lilac would be a choice. How is the Spring Orange Blossom? I have thin, blah, color-treated hair that does its own thing. I don't really need a cc that is for dry hair. Something that smells good and can give my hair some bounce and tame it when I try to curl it au naturel. I usually get Sweet Almond Mint. But I'm open to new suggestions.

@brando spring orange blossom is one of my favorites, love the scent as well as the performance.   It's a happy scent.   My hair is thin color treated as well.

@brando I wholeheartedly agree with @ANewHue regarding the Spring Orange Blossom. The scent is to die for. It is truly authentic and is like heaven on earth. It is subtle, not too sweet, and  my favorite among the florals. My second floral fav is the Spring Honey Lilac, which is more green to me with a slight lilac undertone. I own the edp in SHL and would die for a edp in the SOB. 

My very 1st purchase was the Lavender.  I still love and use it regularly. I do love the scent, have no problem with it and many agree it is a superior lavender fragrance. I do get increased volume, super shiny hair and the bounce you mentioned. Plus, Lavender gave my straight medium textured hair curly waves!!! I was gleefully stunned! 

Some Wen florals can be too powdery for me. I do not care for this smell at all.

The summer fragrances are pretty smazing. Peach has a cult following and has not been too moisturizing for me at all. The scent is outrageously fabulous.  Authentic juicy, flavorful, sunny ripe peach mixed with subtle citrus. OMG. I have the edp and flip every time I wear it. Outstanding. Love, love, love it can you tell!

Mango Coconut is very moisturizing and leaves my hair limp. It might be too much for you too. I do like the scent, very summery and beachy.

Love the crispness of the Coconut Lime Verbena. There must be a tropical beverage that tastes like this smells. I mixed this with the Winter White Citrus, which is a spicy rich orange with great aromatic results and very happy hair too.

If you're not adverse to eBay, check around for a couple to try before you commit to a gallon before this month ends. I find the core scents to be quite reasonable.  

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@katekensington wrote:

@HSB1204 yeah I smell mostly coconut and little mango.

@katekensington welcome and good luck!  I think maybe if you have long hair and will need a lot , the gallon might be a good choice especially if you have used WEN before. You know what you're getting into! LOL I usually think a gallon for someone who hasn't used WEN before is not a great idea.  I've heard Chaz say though , that he thinks a gallon would be a great way to start , and to remember it can be returned.  I think the gallon size pumps are easier for someone to not freak out about.  Easier to wrap your head around 2 pumps from a gallon vs 27 pumps from a small bottle.😜

Please come back here or call Chaz's CS if you have questions.

@Suebdoo  That is true about the gallon pump! My hair is almost to the middle of my back and it's definitely more convenient for me to use the gallon pump than the 16 or 32 oz. bottle's pump.