WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

Hopefully, @FleaMktQn! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

I just ordered the Sam glossing serum duo. I didn't want to miss the event price. I'm almost out of Sam serum. I still have one bottle of Pom GS left, but I think the Sam GS works better on my hair for some reason. 

@Hilary77 It's interesting that you have better results with the SAM GS. I've only ever tried the POM but assumed they worked the same way. I guess they're like the CC and SC, though - everyone gets differen results. Cat Happy

The ingredients in the Sam and Pom glossing serums are slightly different. There is not that much difference in the performance, but it is enough for me to reorder the Sam instead of the Pom next time.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn....I called a while back and one CS told me that I could get another one..

Then I never saw it in processing and so I called and this CS said no they didn't have any....I hope someday it comes back..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi If Chaz has a Mother's Day sale & it's still available on His site you could order it there, & with free shipping & no tax it might be a couple bucks cheaper than Q Smiley Wink

Also, I feel sure it will be back in October, hopefully with some more PJP goodies Smiley Very Happy

Oh that would be great @FleaMktQn, I hope he makes it permanet soon...

So excited to get my 319 also, it seems a bit more gentle from what I have read in ingredient listing...and PJP scent is great for my current allergy issue, (which I think is on it's way out! )...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn....I called a while back and one CS told me that I could get another one..

Then I never saw it in processing and so I called and this CS said no they didn't have any....I hope someday it comes back..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi If Chaz has a Mother's Day sale & it's still available on His site you could order it there, & with free shipping & no tax it might be a couple bucks cheaper than Q Smiley Wink

Also, I feel sure it will be back in October, hopefully with some more PJP goodies Smiley Very Happy

So excited to get my 319 also, it seems a bit more gentle from what I have read in ingredient listing...and PJP scent is great for my current allergy issue, (which I think is on it's way out! )...

@quadmimi My 319 kit that I ordered Saturday came today Smiley Very Happy I'm gonna do something I never do,,,,,,,Wait to open it til I finish the bottle of 613 that's already open Woman LOL I always open everything I haven't tried as soon as I get it Smiley Embarassed I confess to trying the RTM & I really like it.

I think there are a lot of us that would like to see PJP be permanent, the fact that it's still available on Chaz's site is a very good sign Smiley Very Happy & I'm so very happy to hear that the allergy thing is much better Woman Very Happy

Well it's past bedtime here on the East coast, so have a great night & I'll check in with Ya'll tomorrow Heart

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi My 319 kit that I ordered Saturday came today Smiley Very Happy I'm gonna do something I never do,,,,,,,Wait to open it til I finish the bottle of 613 that's already open Woman LOL I always open everything I haven't tried as soon as I get it Smiley Embarassed I confess to trying the RTM & I really like it.

I think there are a lot of us that would like to see PJP be permanent, the fact that it's still available on Chaz's site is a very good sign Smiley Very Happy & I'm so very happy to hear that the allergy thing is much better Woman Very Happy

Well it's past bedtime here on the East coast, so have a great night & I'll check in with Ya'll tomorrow Heart

@FleaMktQn...Oh thank you for the update!...Good idea to finish 613, (I think..Smiley Happy

I don't have alot of Wen, but I always want to open it...Yes today I could smell the small 613 oil I have and it didn't bother me!...I told my Husband if this is a seasonal allergy issue, we are moving by next winter/spring...lol

I bet Chaz will keep the PJP, it's just so great...Yes it's late here for me too...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn, I don't remember, have you already tried 319 CC and other stuff? Because, if you have not, I'd still open it to try, inspite of your good intention to finish the other bottle first! Cat Happy  Just to make sure, if you want to change or up the order numbers, sooner rather than later. Who knows? While the possiblity for this change is there. But if you've already tried 319, then - you rock! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn, I don't remember, have you already tried 319 CC and other stuff? Because, if you have not, I'd still open it to try, inspite of your good intention to finish the other bottle first! Cat Happy  Just to make sure, if you want to change or up the order numbers, sooner rather than later. Who knows? While the possiblity for this change is there. But if you've already tried 319, then - you rock! Woman Happy

@sonechko I have only tried the 319 NBT but not the CC & I really don't need any help talking me into opening another bottle Smiley LOL I'm weak Smiley Embarassed I really do want to open it Smiley Wink And while my 613 bottle is getting pretty low it'll probably take a few weeks to finish it Woman Frustrated

I know there should not be any difference between the 613 & 319 other than the lack of added fragrance, but it sounds like there is a difference in the consistancy at least.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, @FleaMktQn, and obviously can't back it up just yet - too few uses of a new formula so far, but there is some difference for me. Maybe I am only an exception, and others won't notice it, but I do. I catch myself automatically reaching for 319, and making myself get 613 instead, in order to finish this big bottle first.

These days 319 is for more "special occasions", such using it together with PJP, or other formulas, where I don't want to affect the fragrance.

But as soon as I am done with 613 big bottle, I will use 319 all the time. Not sure, if I'll forgo 613 altogether, because I like it, and I like it scent too.

Maybe their formulas are the same, minus added fragrance, still I somehow separate them with my preference being toward 319.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I don't know, @FleaMktQn, and obviously can't back it up just yet - too few uses of a new formula so far, but there is some difference for me. Maybe I am only an exception, and others won't notice it, but I do. I catch myself automatically reaching for 319, and making myself get 613 instead, in order to finish this big bottle first.

These days 319 is for more "special occasions", such using it together with PJP, or other formulas, where I don't want to affect the fragrance.

But as soon as I am done with 613 big bottle, I will use 319 all the time. Not sure, if I'll forgo 613 altogether, because I like it, and I like it scent too.

Maybe their formulas are the same, minus added fragrance, still I somehow separate them with my preference being toward 319.

Yep @sonechko I get everything you're sayin Smiley Wink I think I'll start mixing in more 613 so I can get that bottle used up quicker Smiley Very Happy

As far as switching my ADs, I figure I got time if I want to do it & if for some reason I can't change them I'll love what I get anyway so no worries Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy  Having so much of 613/319 these days, I using it all the time! I put it often in first as well as second cleanse, spread it on my face (especially 319), while laying in the bathtub, and then, after a few minutes, use sonic brush with it. I have a LOT of run off from this CC into my bathtub water, and it's just so good for my skin!

I am super happy with these TSVs I got.