WEN

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@geezerette. Just heard Chaz say SMC won't b here this Summer, FGP will retire as of  next year.  So I'm thinking FGP and WVM will retire at the end of their seasons next year which makes sense because it will b the third year of the newer seasonals.

hi beaches ( @ANewHue )... if I got it right from last night's show:

* Winter Vanilla MInt -- retires at the end of this winter season

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea -- retires at end of spring 2018

* Summer Mango Coconut - retires at end of summer 2018

Last night he wasn't sure if Fall Ginger Pumpkin would be back for Fall 2018. It seemed as though he hadn't made up his mind about it. -- It sounded as though he had just made these decisions and was still working it through.

Could someone ask Chaz/Dooters about this on facebook and let us all know?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @Drythe -- heads up, becasue I know you love Winter Vanilla MInt. From what I heard, this winter is last call for your Winter Vanilla Mint! 

@bebe777

Oh, No!  I’ve been lucky so far, none of my true loves has been retired before.  Was just thinking last night that it was finally getting cool enough to be WVM season. Guess I should have bought a gal. While I could - my hair really loves it, perfect amount of moisture.

Hope all is well for you and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I have no willpower. Even though my stash says I really don't need anymore Wen for now, I broke down and bought the restorative and the seasonal on AD. Admittedly I'm out of WVM. I haven't tried the WWC or the current, although I love WCM and wanted to stock up if it's back on the salon website. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I’ve been getting uneasy feelings the last several months, as well. It seems like all of a sudden WEN is on the outs at the Q.  I do read so many postings here on the community forum about seeing too much WEN (but also too much IT, Josie, Dyson, you name it).  

I’m also wondering if the expectations for sales have gone sky high and become unrealistic to maintain long-term.  Or it just may be possible that people really aren’t buying as much as they used to of it and sales are down.  I do know that there aren’t as many sell-outs as there used to be, but they bring in a lot more quantity of product than years ago when every TSV would sell out before the end of the day.

I just don’t know, but my uneasy feelings persist.  I hope Chaz and WEN stick around in some capacity at least—I can’t afford to use WEN products consistently if I have to buy them from him!

Those are the just the same old same old complainers. The ones that think QVC is supposed to be their 24/7 entertainment channel and don't buy any of those products anyway. Nothing new. I think the big problem was the lawsuit. 

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@geezerette. Just heard Chaz say SMC won't b here this Summer, FGP will retire as of  next year.  So I'm thinking FGP and WVM will retire at the end of their seasons next year which makes sense because it will b the third year of the newer seasonals.

hi beaches ( @ANewHue )... if I got it right from last night's show:

* Winter Vanilla MInt -- retires at the end of this winter season

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea -- retires at end of spring 2018

* Summer Mango Coconut - retires at end of summer 2018

Last night he wasn't sure if Fall Ginger Pumpkin would be back for Fall 2018. It seemed as though he hadn't made up his mind about it. -- It sounded as though he had just made these decisions and was still working it through.

Could someone ask Chaz/Dooters about this on facebook and let us all know?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @Drythe -- heads up, becasue I know you love Winter Vanilla MInt. From what I heard, this winter is last call for your Winter Vanilla Mint! 

I wonder if any of those will be reformulated or something, because WVM is extremely popular just because of the scent. It would make sense to redo them with the new formula he's using. 

Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

can't believe he is still allowed to sell his products with the lawsuit going on- I suffered horrible damage from his products, they smell good but that is all i can say about them- good luck if you are buying

Are you kidding me? You clearly aren't up to date since the lawsuit was settled ages ago, it's not ongoing. 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
I've got a bad feeling about all this maneuvering to funnel our purchases to the 28th. I wonder if Chaz is losing his Q audience at home just as he's expanding worldwide.

Chearly, they've set a difficult quota for the 28th. I can't help but wonder what's the 'penalty' in 2018 if sales on the 28th are disappointing.

I wish Chaz would offer sample-sized 'gift collections' to help generate interest in his line. His ingredients are superior, but prospective customers balk at investing so much in full sized bottles just to try, or even just smell a product.
Heaven knows no one wants to deal with making a return, so I think sample collections would be popular.

We used to see those small sample size sets a few years ago. But I haven't seen them for probably two years now. 

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I remember reading a post here about the author (sorry forgot which Wenner )not feeling great about what could happen in 2018 with shows.  I don't get why the Q is offering the TSV early and on  easy pays when we all now know Chaz doesn't get credit for it.  To me, Q is just interested in their sales.     Once again, Q is ticking me off.

I think QVC is missing the boat with this. They need to catch up with modern shoppers because they can't rely on the people glued to the tv 24/7 forever. With the internet and QVC.com we prefer to shop when it's convenient for us and get the best deal. Not when someone happens to be presenting an item on TV. 

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Did Chaz do a Black Friday code this year? Also @77yangya can you give the ingredients for Love EDP?

I thought he said with the TSV so close he wasn't going to do Black Friday this year. 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Does Chaz always have a TSV so close to Thanksgiving?  I'm wondering if there is no Black Friday sale due to the TSV.

No it's usually in December. 

Esteemed Contributor

It pays to check your stash.  I swore I had a WWC, quite a few FGP and a few others.  Boy I must have really worked my stash because I have no WWC and only one FGP.  Geez, I need to stock up on my FGP.  Fall just wouldn't be the same without it.