WEN

Respected Contributor

WEN Body Treatment (the 8oz tub)

I am trying to give the hubs ideas for me for xmas, I've always wanted to try the body treatment but spend so much on the hair stuff I never ventured, figure as a xmas gift it might be a good time to try it.

Do you like it? Notice a diff. at all in your skin? Thinking about getting the LIGHT body treatment with the fragrance but hate buying fragrance from TV when i have never tried it.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Body Treatment (the 8oz tub)

Hi there!  Well, the NBTs' are either 613, 319 or the Light.  I love them all.  The results REALLY do work.  I apply after my shower in the morning and I feel like I'm wrapped in a velvet blanket.  The Light one is the newest and I like that one the best.  The scent is wonderful, not loud or imposing.  The 319 has a very delicate lemon scent but that disappears but the results on that are the same, my skin, even my face and whole body are so soft and supple.  The 613 smells amazing and I like to layer that with the 613 EDP.  In fact, the other day I ran into an old boyfriend from decades ago and he said, you look the bomb!!!  What are you using?  I told him I use Wen by Chaz Dean products.  He stared at me in disbelief.  I'm a hair person and a body lotion person and Chaz's NBTs are NOTHING short of miraculous.  I'll guarantee it!  I got the 20oz. in 319 and had two 8oz. before I even got that.  Now I have an 8oz. Light and just got another.  I will NOT be without it.  I'd rather go hungry first!

Respected Contributor

ORe: WEN Body Treatment (the 8oz tub)

[ Edited ]

@77yangyaso, you also use these on your face? or only the 319 on your face, I have only used the Wen Oils in my hair, the Wen Cleanser for my hair only and the styling cream, have not ventured into the skin stuff but I really want to.  Do you use other skin care on your face (cleansers etc) or only the Wen? Would be interested on how you use all this on your face and of course your body. I didn't even know they had a 613 or 319 for body, I didn't look for them but will now!

ok....just went and looked, now I see the 613 has fragrance and the 319 does not.... ok, now I get that part.  I was looking into the "LIGHT" since it comes with the fragrance spray for just a little bit more. I think I would rather have the fragrance free for my face area

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I am trying to give the hubs ideas for me for xmas, I've always wanted to try the body treatment but spend so much on the hair stuff I never ventured, figure as a xmas gift it might be a good time to try it.

Do you like it? Notice a diff. at all in your skin? Thinking about getting the LIGHT body treatment with the fragrance but hate buying fragrance from TV when i have never tried it.

Hmmm...do I like it? Let's just say I have 6, yes 6, tubs of the 20 oz 319 NBT's.  It's the best moisturizer I have used to date. I use it head to toe, including my face, every day.  It absorbs in right away and isn't greasy.  The slight scent of the 319 is nice on it's own, but I love mixing my wen oils with it for daily scent changes. I highly recommend giving it a try. I am in Wisconsin and it's already freezing here. I put it on after my morning shower and in the evening my skin still feels moisturized. Normally, my shins get dry, flaky and itch like crazy during the cold winter months.  Not since using the 319 NBT though. Give it a try, you have until the end of January to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ORe: WEN Body Treatment (the 8oz tub)

@SandGirl don't know if this would work for you...but I've purchased many sealed 8 oz tubs of 319 on eBay. Reputable sellers, many of which have broken up their precious tsv kits to sell. Free shipping may often be available. Nonetheless, the prices have been an incentive to keep my stash well stocked, plus I've developed some lovely friendships with my sellers.  I use 319 all over, often mixing with Wen oils for a scent add on on my body. Prefer 319 solo on my face. That's just me though. 613 is nice too and now that it's cold the toasty vanilla suits the season for me. I don't get much lemon from the 613, it's my body chemistry, have added a lemon verbena oil upon occasion for an added little kick of citrus. I did order the new duo too but @77yangya seems to be the only one who has received it and has posted comments. Whatever you decide, this NBT is with out a doubt, fabulous!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS  I am SO open to Ebay, I will take a look, I bough my last 4oz Wen oil from Ebay and will go check to see what they have for tubs right now, thank you for your input and suggestion, I appreciate it!

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl there's a sealed 319 auction ending in less than 3 hours. Great starting price w nominal shipping. Check it out. I've bot from this seller previously....

Respected Contributor

@rochelleSthats the one I just bid on  Smiley Wink  heehee  Wish me luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@rochelleSthats the one I just bid on  Smiley Wink  heehee  Wish me luck!

@SandGirl You've got it girl! I've paid between 19 and 30 dollars for the NBT. Just saying cause this is the best priced item I saw listed tonight. Also,  YOU Can inquire if the seller has additional inventory on this and or other wen items. Let me know how you fare...

Valued Contributor

I  only use 319, but I do use it head to toe including as a facial moisturizer.  I only use wen for skincare.  My routine is very similar to Chaz's.  I have noticed a HUGE difference in all my skin!