WEN BeautyiQ Steal Feb. 20-21

EDP In choice of Winter Red Currant or White Citrus

3.4 fluid oz EDP plus 0.33 fluid oz travel size EDP

Item A307133
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN BeautyiQ Steal Feb. 20-21

12 oz Peony RTM !

yum, 😋 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

@x Hedge I just saw this beauty steal. Do you know what the citrus scent smells like? I haven't purchased any of Wen's fragrances but this one really interests me. I'm an AG Philosophy girl but do like citrus scents. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Hi, @x Hedge!  Wow, I think they slashed the price from 97 to 72.  Not bad!  I have a huge bottle of WWC and I love it.  I just finished the NBT.  I was layering it.  I have the travel size WRC.  I have WRC coming to me the end of March.  I asked them if I could move that up.  They said no.  Oh well, gotta wait.

Esteemed Contributor

@MissMaggieMoowrote:

@x Hedge I just saw this beauty steal. Do you know what the citrus scent smells like? I haven't purchased any of Wen's fragrances but this one really interests me. I'm an AG Philosophy girl but do like citrus scents. Thank you!

Sorry @MissMaggieMoo, I don't have anything in the WWC scent. I've read it described as that 'squirt' from peeling a fresh orange combined with spices.

The description always reminded me of the spices in a a tea called "Constant Comment".

@77yangya has described WWC elsewhere. Maybe she will help.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythewrote:

12 oz Peony RTM !

yum, 😋 

3.7 oz Peony EDP!  Even yummmmmmmerrrrr! Heart What I had been waiting for, @Drythe ? Now I have and love both - Peony RTM and EDP !

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge, The WWC to me, smells like when you peel a juicy, ripe, sweet orange and that little spritz comes out at you.  That's what it smells like to me.  I really like this scent and I have everything in it.  I just finished my NBT in it too.  I love it.  It's not over powering.  I don't like a harsh smell and this isn't.  I hope this helps.  There are alot of things in there that Chaz describes but this is how my nose perceives it!