WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I started with Wen about six weeks ago after years of being a naysayer. I didn't think I would feel like my hair was clean if I used Wen. Actually, I have really nice hair, but it's curly and started feeling dry. I am 73 years young. I have part of my hair tinted auburn and the rest left white. It always frizzed really easy in our PNW weather. Ugh. I love the way my hair reacts now and how it looks. My hairdresser commented last week after my color that my hair feels really "light" now. Not sure what that meant, but it was a good thing. My color lasts for the month, too. What I think about the hair feeling "light" is that my hair cuticles are closing and the water runs off better. It used to take forever to air dry and now it's very quick. Honestly, there are days that I only fluff my hair out and don't even comb it. I know ! I love Wen !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Hi @pattypeep!  I feel the same way.  This August 2018, I'm a Wen girl nine years.  All the wonderful Wen products.  The NBTs especially.  My whole body, head to toe is so soft and supple.  I used to suffer terribly with dry skin in the winter months and my skin in the warmer months was just not so hot but now!  It has this velvety softness and glow that is always there and I only apply after my morning shower.  I use the scented ones on my face too, head to toe.  The dry oil is amazing.  I merely spritz on my hands and rake through my mids and ends when my hair is dry.  I blow dry but on warm setting.  I tried hair and body products all over the planet and from salons and from malls, high end ones too which smell good but really didn't do anything else.  Wen is truly remarkable.  I'm glad you love Wen too!!

Valued Contributor

Wecome to Wen, @pattypeep!  Your hair sounds lovely!

Honored Contributor

@pattypeepwrote:

I started with Wen about six weeks ago after years of being a naysayer. I didn't think I would feel like my hair was clean if I used Wen. Actually, I have really nice hair, but it's curly and started feeling dry. I am 73 years young. I have part of my hair tinted auburn and the rest left white. It always frizzed really easy in our PNW weather. Ugh. I love the way my hair reacts now and how it looks. My hairdresser commented last week after my color that my hair feels really "light" now. Not sure what that meant, but it was a good thing. My color lasts for the month, too. What I think about the hair feeling "light" is that my hair cuticles are closing and the water runs off better. It used to take forever to air dry and now it's very quick. Honestly, there are days that I only fluff my hair out and don't even comb it. I know ! I love Wen !!

@pattypeep

Welcome!

Glad you tried it.  I have the longest, thickest, shinyest hair of my life with WEN.   I can toss it, style it, and be proud of it.  

I love Chaz & Team WEN !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras