WEN

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have been using Wen on my face. It has got rid of most of the redness in my face. I use it with Isomers RPur & Glutathiosome.

I buy the 20 oz when they have special pricing. Right now I see it's almost $100 & it was about $70. Just wondering why the huge increase in price or is this the price when it's not on special twice per year???

@Nightowlz QVC honors the lowest price for 30 days.  I'd call CS and have them do a price adjustment!  😁

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks @Suebdoo!!!!!!
I didn't know that.
Honored Contributor

I love using the seasonals as a facial cleanser.  I'm currently hooked on Summer Mango Coconut, but also like the Spring Orange Blossom and Summer Honey Peach as a facial cleanser.  It removes every bit of my make-up and doesn't sting my eyes.  I can keep them wide open while massaging in the CC.  It's great, and it's one less separate skin care product I have to purchase.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I have used the seasonals on my face and they work really well.  They leave my skin hydrated, soft and smooth.  A little goes a long way.  One less bottle to knock over in the shower.. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I too have been using Wen cc's on my face and body. No issues at all. Smiley Very Happy

Robin~