WEN

Esteemed Contributor
I have the 319 & the 613, and I find the 319 is very airy, light and fluffy, with almose zero 'drag' in spreadability, while the 613 has a more dense, almost creamy texture (which is unusual because it's completely non-greasy).
I will add, for the reviewer who concluded her 613 had "gone bad" due to its color, the 319 is white, but the 613 is supposed to be a soft pastel 'barely' peachy blush color.

Now that Chaz has released this wonderful product in several seasonal scents, and I know some of you Wenners have had opportunity to compare many of the NIBTs, will you please share your observations on the texture, density, color, spreadability, lingering fragrance, etc of different NIBT formulas?
Thanks! Your observations are much appreciated!!!
Respected Contributor

I find Light, SHP and FGP all very white with no drag. SHP & Light have a slightly oil feel which goes away when spreading. FGP seems to be a slighty thicker than the other two without that feel.  All the scented formulas seem to last most of the day.

i also have 319 but @x Hedge covered that and I agree. I conclude that the fragranced NBT is not as airy due to the addition of scented oils. Extremely happy that WWC NBT was only backordered a couple days and is in process.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Hi Hedge:  I found 613 more dense than 319.  No problem with it though.  I found the Winter White Citrus one more of a thinner consistency than the FGP.  The FGP was much more dense.  I'm expecting the WRC at the end of Jan.  The Light NBT is sort of like the 319 in texture.  However, yes, the 613 one to me is more dense.  It has that blush color but again, no problem of any kind.  The PJP is like the 319 in texture to me too.  All of them are white in color, only the 613 has the blush color.  So, okay, the only ones I haven't tried yet are the WRC and the WVM.  The WVM is now in stock but not on easy pay.  If it goes on easy pay, I'm there.  I'm hoping that when June rolls around, Chaz will make an NBT in the STP.  That scent is amazing to me. 

Not to change the subject but I found the new paddle brushes (both small and large) are game changers for me too.  My hair has SO much more body and bounce than before.  I never thought it could've gotten ramped up like it did!

Respected Contributor

Hi Kjelle, Yes, I forgot SHP.  That one for me was more dense in texture sort of like the FGP but no problem.  They are both white in color too.  I'm almost done with my SHP one.  I still have a CLV one that is still full from last summer.  That one is a bit thinner in texture.  I think it depends on the ingredients.  I love them all.  There were a few I went back for more like the Light, CLV 613, 319, PJP.  The only ones I'm waiting for now are the WRC and the WVM.  WRC will be sent the end of the month.  Hoping WVM goes on flex pay.  If not in the next few days or day.....ug...will have to go for it as it may sell out quickly.  Can't have that now, I have to try it!!!  AAAHHHGGGG

Esteemed Contributor
Oh, that crafty Chaz! Everytime I think I can work a fragrance group out of my rotation, I have second thoughts.

Tonight's dilemma: Per my long range plan, I am down to only about 8oz in 613 cc. I've been pushing myself to finish it off, and then I'm done with that fragrance. Everything else in 613 has been used up, and I'm fully stocked in 319 instead.

But, as I write this, I'm really REALLY wanting to order a 20oz jar of 613 Ultra NIBT. Although the WRC NIBT is waiting patiently on my wish list, in hopes Chaz brings a one day deal in Feb, and an unopened 20oz jar of 319 NIBT waits in my WEN cupboard, I'm here fighting the urge to order that big, beautiful, sexy tub of 613 Ultra NIBT. I just had to write that out. I think I'm going to cave in and order it. I knew you'd understand.

@77yangya, is the SCLV as lightweight and airy as the 319? Or does it lean toward that richer, creamier feel 613 has? When whipped, the SCLV cc gets a surprisingly rich feel, and I'm wondering if the SCLV NIBT feels rich, creamy, coconutty like that as well.
Honored Contributor

Wow! Y’all pay much closer attention to the NIBTs than I do. I’ve never noticed a difference (besides scent) in any of them. I just ❤️ them all!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
Well, if it wasn't for you posting about using 613cc as a face mask, @SurferWife, I would've been able to finish off my 613 and move on. But now that I'm using it as a mask on my face too, I'm feeling regretful about never smelling the 613 fragrance again.

I use the 319 NIBT daily, but I think I'd like to reserve it for summer and use the heaviest, most creamy feeling NIBTs in our dry, dry winter. Call me fickle.
Esteemed Contributor
P.S. LOVE IT as a face mask!!!!!
Thank you for posting that!!
Honored Contributor

I normally just use 319 since I prefer little to no scent in my body products.  But since we now have WVM in the body creme, I HAD to try it.

It’s a little denser, creamier and richer than the 319.  And it’s a light pink color, similar to the 613.  It has a cooling sensation on the skin; I assume that’s from the peppermint.  The peppermint is the predominant scent, but not overpowering.  It smells a lot like candy canes to me.  I love it!

I actually wonder if I might not enjoy it better in the summer because of the coolness.  I’m debating whether to order more while I can—I’m already on A-D, though, and trying not to get too much stock on hand like I have a tendency to do.  I suppose it will depend on whether or not it’s at a special price in February.

Respected Contributor

I only just got WVM in the NBT and WOW!  Is it great!  It's not stark white in color, it's the rouge color, sort of like 613 color.  AMAZING though!  I've had it around a week or so, I love it.  I love them all.  The next one I'm getting is the WRC which should ship in my AD plan.  That's the only one I have not tried yet.  ALL the others are norhing short of 100% wonderful.

That lip thingy too!  I have all three components and after using a few weeks, my lips glow just like my skin.  It's just like an NBT only for the lips!  Like nothing I've ever tried before!