WEN

Contributor

Texturizing Spray... ummm amazing,

Anyone else hooked on the texturizing spray?  I ordered in in the summer coconut lime over the summer and kind of forgot about in my giant wall of wen.  Well I finally gave it a tryyesterday and wow.  I usually do the usual 2 washes with a variety of flavors.  My hair looks the best with the coconut lime and 3-16 wash combo.  The the pump of styling cream, and then added the texture spray.  I could tell instantly during the blow dry that I had more volume.  Then used my beach waver for curls since I can’t round brush myself.  Flipped my hair and wowzer I had a whole new level of fluff.  Seriously like 3-4 inches thicker all over.  I usually finish with the volumizing treatment spray but was so fluffy I didn’t have to.  Curls lasted all day.  It was amazing.  I hope the start offering it in the original flavors soon. I am ready to stock pile this stuff!!!  Wen has changed my hair, it is soooo healthy.  I have been ordering since the first show forever ago. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Texturizing Spray... ummm amazing,

I have it, but I guess I haven’t mastered it, but maybe because I haven’t really given it a fairly shake. I do have better results when I use it on dry hair. Maybe I’ll use it tomorrow onhonor of you, @Make-Up Girl! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I too love the texturizing spray.  I find it works great for days I don't wash my hair also.  I use a small amount of styling creme, mousse and then texturizer.   I have naturally curly hair and not one ounce of frizz!  7 year Wen girlSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @Make-Up Girl!  I have tried it, I gave it a week, used it dry, wet, but it just isn't what I want my hair to do.  That's great you got it in Coconut Lime, that's one of my favorite flavors. 

Hey, check this out....I use the RTMs as under arm spray!  LOL hahahah!  I really do!  I don't like any of the under arm stuff that's out so I had an RTM in my hand and I went, oh, hey, let me try this!  Works nice!  Has all good stuff in it!

I wish I liked the Texture Spray but it's just doesn't bake my potata!  I love everything else though.  I'm obsessed with the NBTs.  Well, I guess I'm obsessed with just about everything Wen.  That's all I use on me, Wen.

That's cute, @SurferWife!  You'll use it in honor of MKGirl!  I can't wait for Chaz to come back in April.  Counting the days.......

Frequent Contributor

Yangya.....I also use RTM as underarm spray!

i have not been thrilled with the texturizing spray either, but gave it a try on my wet hair and it was fluffier! Thanks MK girl. 😉

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Make-Up Girl

I am so happy the texturizing treatment spray worked so well for you! My first one was the SCLV last summer as well, and i instantly fell in love with it. It’s so refreshing!  I had been using sea salt sprays daily for the last few years and this product is SO much better. My usual routine is: 1st cleanse LAV alone or LAV with TT on my scalp, and 2nd cleanse a seasonal mostly on the length of my hair. I spray the texturizing spray on the front top of my head and comb it through and scrunch it to give the front body and so my hair stays out of my face. If I want to achieve as much texture, body and wave as I can I spray it In the rest of my hair too. You can never use too much of it! If I want more hold in the front I use the volumizing spray and comb it through.

I haven’t tried the SOB yet, so I’m counting down the days til the TSV 😁 and hoping there’ll be some 32oz SHL and SCB kits too!

Esteemed Contributor

At this point I've gotta admit Im wondering, does anyone use the texturizing spray on their underarms?

Super Contributor

yangya, that is so funny but hey, why not if it works!!!!    Does it really keep your underarms from smelling?  I use a crystal deodorant which works great....no smell.

I hate traditional deodorants, too.  I'll have to give the RTM a try!

Super Contributor

@x Hedge

Haha not me, might be a bit sticky? But I will try the RTM Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I like the new texturizing spray. So far I've only used it on wet hair in the shower. I do texturizing spray, mousse and then SC. Sometimes I skip the mousse. I love the curl definition I get with it. It holds more than just the SC alone but it's not stuff. I'm thinking about trying it on dry hair today because yesterday I only did SC and I slept with my hair down so it's flattened my curls. 

I'm using MIF texturizing spray. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval