WEN

Honored Contributor

I bought the supersize Tea Tree & am using it as my "toner" after cleansing my face!!  WOW! I think it's my new favorite!  I've always used the 613 RTM & most recently the new BS RTM, but the Tea Tree feels exhilerating.  I know  I'm in the minority when I say I like the TeaTree scent.  I may have to get another RTM while it's still 20% off!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Hello, Hope you are well.

I agree with you about the TT RTM.  I have used it for a while as my toner, my combo, Normal/ Oily T zone skin tolerates it the best.

Sending good wishes to you, Mr. Surfer, and Darling Mr. Toby.

Chaz/Wen/Doggies  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

Thank you!  I'm really loving it, too.  We are all fine!  Our mayor just mandated a stay/work at home until 4/30!  We are so blessed that I already work from home & all this mess isn't affecting my job & paycheck.  Many of our non-essential employees have been transitioned to work from home & just a Skelton crew at the office.  I know we can't talk "religion" on the boards but one thing I will say is I am so thankful for God's grace during this time of great disaster.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

OH NO!  I love Tea Tree and the next time I get something it's gonna be the Tea Tree CC with the NBT duo.  I love it too!!!  That's great that you discovered this.  I always wanted another RTM in it.  Just got too many other things.  I know, I better hurry before the 20% runs out but I just did this duo in Fresh Floral but I'm still gonna get it.  (somehow)  LOL!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Drythe 

Thank you!  I'm really loving it, too.  We are all fine!  Our mayor just mandated a stay/work at home until 4/30!  We are so blessed that I already work from home & all this mess isn't affecting my job & paycheck.  Many of our non-essential employees have been transitioned to work from home & just a Skelton crew at the office.  I know we can't talk "religion" on the boards but one thing I will say is I am so thankful for God's grace during this time of great disaster.

That's okay, SurferWife.  God IS in control.  My husband has to work from home but he's the kind of person that likes being at work so he's a bit down.  They didn't give us a date when everyone can return though but I'll bet it's not for a while.....thank you for posting, SurferWife. XO

Super Contributor
@SurferWife
I agree with you on the TT mist. I also love the FTP mist on my face for the same reason, it’s exhilarating. Those mists are fabulous! Stay safe!