WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV? What do we get in 2nd shipment when ordering seasonals?

@77yangya Yes, I have done as others have said above. Go into your order and hit “Convert to Auto-Delivery”. You should be all set then. 😉

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn My Seasonals AD order from Tues arrives today also. Super quick QVC!! 😀

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn

@AmericanBulldogMom

My TSV, at least one of them, is coming tomorrow.  I agree—that was fast.  UPS all the way, apparently though, because of the fragrance sample I would guess.  And the weird thing is that one TSV is coming from one Q warehouse and the other is coming from a different one in another state!

Respected Contributor

Hello Peeps!   I was in my account and went to that order and it said nothing can be done with this order.  See, the thing is, is that when they do their monthly and end of year sales and start crunching numbers, the data won't be "true".  It will appear as a single delivery but really be AD.  The person crunching the numbers won't know or have time to look in every account.  My husband works in IT, but it's okay.  This happened before.  I had to eat getting something twice to change to AD.  Maybe if I hadn't received it yet but I've had it now for weeks.  It's really my own fault.  Anyway, I'm gonna try this convert thingy!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Hi FleaMktQn!  Mine just says in bold, no changes can be made on this order at this time.  There's no convert when I go to that page.  It's okay, I'll still get summer CCs even if I just get them on easy pay.  If a few thousand people did this it would be too confusing for them, I get it.  It's a shame, yes, I'm disappointed but maybe next time I won't be so crazy.  LOL!  I can't remember what it was, but I remember quite some time ago, I ordered something and wanted AD, called them and they said oh yes, you can change it but I received it like I was ordering for the first time.  I just ate it and didn't say anything about it.  Pretty sneaky, huh?  I didn't do that anymore though.  I don't know what's wrong with me, I get so excited when I see Wen stuff, I don't stop and think, hey!  Get AD!!!  Chaz was talking about winter candles in WRC and stuff so maybe I'll get those instead.  I mean, I'd like to buy the whole site but well, that's just not feasible right now.  Thanks guys for trying to help me though!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hello Peeps!   I was in my account and went to that order and it said nothing can be done with this order.  See, the thing is, is that when they do their monthly and end of year sales and start crunching numbers, the data won't be "true".  It will appear as a single delivery but really be AD.  The person crunching the numbers won't know or have time to look in every account.  My husband works in IT, but it's okay.  This happened before.  I had to eat getting something twice to change to AD.  Maybe if I hadn't received it yet but I've had it now for weeks.  It's really my own fault.  Anyway, I'm gonna try this convert thingy!  LOL!

@77yangya

Oh.  I thought you had just ordered it on Tuesday.  Too bad.  Maybe Chaz will bring you an even better deal this summer!🤞

Respected Contributor

Hi untitled!  You are right.  It does say convert but there is a catch.  I converted one of my orders but I haven't received it yet, it's on its way.  Once I converted, it said no changes can be made to this order at this time.  Oh boy!  However, you were right!  It's just that I already received my TSV for a couple of weeks now.  I'm really sorry I missed that.  Anyway, on the bright side. I wanted the WRC EDP but my husband doesn't like that smell.  I LOVE IT!!  So, I went on Chaz's site and found the travel size!  Got that!  I wanted the NBT but since my DH isn't a fan, I got the WWC one.  The WVM in EDP is on Chaz's site but not the good price QVC gives.  Hopefully it come over here.  Hold on....come here little WVM!!!   Come heeeeere!!!  LOL!! Just wanted to make ya laugh!!!!

Honored Contributor

Do y’all know if we will get the Love sample on our second shipment next August?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife, it was only listed on the 1st shipment.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Do y’all know if we will get the Love sample on our second shipment next August?

I believe the sample is only in the 1st shipment. This makes sense as the new Love fragrance will be available for purchase Feb. 2018 (on Chaz’ site initally I am guessing, and then QVC slightly after).