WEN

Frequent Contributor

There have been a lot of posts about the upcoming TSV which I do not want to miss.  I will be traveling the entire first week of September so I searched for the date of the TSV.

I found something saying it is on the 23rd.  Can anyone confirm this date please?  

I told myself I was absolutely not going to order anything this fall but I use the remoist, love the seasonals and use the fig in the winter for my first cleanse.  I can never resist a new seasonal and was finally able to scale back when Chaz stopped creating new seasonals.

Thanks to anyone who can confirm the date as I don't want to miss it.  I am usually able to order in advance but I am not sure this time.  

Contributor

According to the calendar in Inside Q, that is the date, 9/23.

Trusted Contributor

@Doherty wrote:

There have been a lot of posts about the upcoming TSV which I do not want to miss.  I will be traveling the entire first week of September so I searched for the date of the TSV.

I found something saying it is on the 23rd.  Can anyone confirm this date please?  

I told myself I was absolutely not going to order anything this fall but I use the remoist, love the seasonals and use the fig in the winter for my first cleanse.  I can never resist a new seasonal and was finally able to scale back when Chaz stopped creating new seasonals.

Thanks to anyone who can confirm the date as I don't want to miss it.  I am usually able to order in advance but I am not sure this time.  

yes, the wen tsv is on 9/23 Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Chaz is often on Flipping Out....he owns a lot of houses (also in the Pennsylvania area) and is busy overseeing them being remodeled.

It's interesting because it's a different side of him...very business like.  Still nice but assertive and no nonsense.

Respected Contributor

@Doherty wrote:

@Doherty  Yes, the TSV is September 23rd.  Even though the tsv isn't listed in the insider I know that I am usually emailed the information from QVC to order it a few days before the actual TSV date.  So depending on when we are notified if it isn't posted on this site you can always check the blue skies for me site.  I am sure the order number will be listed on this site when it is available even though it may only be a few days before the actual tsv date.   

Frequent Contributor

That's a long time to wait!  I was hoping I had the wrong info.  

Valued Contributor

I'm kind of sad that his appearances are on a Friday rather than a Saturday.  So I guess I will DVR the shows and check back here on the day to see if anything special is being offered.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Date 9/23

[ Edited ]

@Arianny wrote:

I'm kind of sad that his appearances are on a Friday rather than a Saturday.  So I guess I will DVR the shows and check back here on the day to see if anything special is being offered.

I am actually happy because I can never really make the Saturday ones but I may actually be able to peek in on Friday ones. Saturdays are pretty busy fun days for us and we are rarely ever around to watch shows.

Trusted Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Perfect!!! Hubby will be at work and I can have a Chaz day! (and chat with you girls too).

#IAmTeamWen