WEN

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7  Glad you like it. I prefer it to the Tropical Paradise, even though that one is great too. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler, I love STP too!  The fragrance is TDF and it really makes my hair sparkle.  I haven't colored my hair in three years so I have dark blonde hair with grey peeking through.

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 Oh, your hair color sounds lovely. Heart

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 & @World Traveler 

I washed my face with SMM last night, along with my Pop Sonic Spade.  I absolutely love it!  It's light & refreshing & feels good on the skin.  I didn't wash my hair with it yet, but I will tomorrow morning.  It is a winner & most definitely suited for Toby!  I will bathe him in it this weekend!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife So glad you are enjoying it. 

We want pictures of the ever-endearing Toby after his foray into the Melon Mint world. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I’ll post some this weekend!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Somebody else said it smells like honeydew melon, and I agree. Very pleasant scent, to me it's along the lines of Fall Tuscan Pear, which I love. I don't smell any mint, but that's ok!

Honored Contributor

@HarwichHelen  I'm one who has mentioned that.....it smells like Honeydew Melon to me and I like that. I don't smell the watermelon at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint

[ Edited ]

My much anticipated big box of Wen goodies arrived earlier and I ripped right into it searching for my SMM ODO. 

Here's my 1st impression....

WHOOOOOOA!!! I had to sit and bury my face in the oil on my arm. So tantalizing, ripe and really delectable scent of the most flavorful cantaloupe ever. Totally reminiscent of the sweetest locally grown muskmelon and honeyrock from my childhood years. I literally was taken back in time to when my Dad  would bring home farm fresh produce, fruits and cut flowers all season long. My arm still smells like this wonderful childhood memory. Thank you Chaz. My eyes  welled up as I typed.

Next, the CC on the other arm. Like a kid, I eagerly swiped some CC on and again buried my nose into, wait a minute.....honeydew! Aah, sweet, sweet, fragrant, juicy, mouthwatering honeydew and then a faint wisp of subtle mint crept in. My, that was nice. I've been wondering how the mint would parlay itself into this new CC. It got an A+. A wonderful soft segueway for the cantaloupe scent that unfurled later. So far, so very, very good.

The RTM is a combination of both the oil and the CC to me. I smell that hint of watermelon water that some of you have described. It's light and delicate. Overall, the RTM is very pleasing. Just utterly delightful. I can't imagine anyone not liking this or any of the above items shared.

This is very different from the Summer Tropical scent. To me, their seemingly similar descriptions bode a whole different "scentual" experience. Apples and oranges, if I can glibly add yet more fruit to the conversation. A must try for you foodies out there and others, too!. Do not let this soft and special experience pass you by. It's a keeper! A total winner! Cannot wait for the SMM Beauty Steal with the CC and NBT to arrive!

I'll cleanse this evening and share further thoughts.♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Don’t you just love it when one of his scents automatically brings back memories of someone you love with all your heart?  The SHL does that for me (my favorite aunt) & I think that is why it is my favorite (well, I confess it dropped to #2 when SFF was launched in March).

I tell you though, if Chaz were to ever launch a scent that reminded me of my daddy, that will be all she wrote. I’d tune up & sqawwwl every time I’d open up a bottle.