WEN

Honored Contributor

I always use a Seasonal styling cream, but since I am literally on my last bottle, I'm thinking of trying the 613.  For those of you who use the styling cream, do you notice a difference in them based on classic, seasonal, treatment scents?  If so, what differences do you notice?  I'd love to hear your input.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: Styling Cream Preference

@SurferWife i prefer the seasonals for second cleanse and styling creme.  I do also like Bella Spirit.  to me the 319 and 613 are almost too much or maybe i should use less.  did you see there are some seasonal styling cremes in clearance for $17.50 at chazdeandotcom?  

Honored Contributor

@mizree 

Yes, I did see the sale on Chaz's site.  None of the sale styling cremes are really the scent I want.  He will have a big sale in December, so I'll wait to get what I really want.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I used to try to have some 319 SC on hand to match seasonal CC's I didn't have SC for, but haven't needed that for a while.  Now I do again, but I don't know if the Q even has any in stock, their inventory is so bad. 

To answer your question, though, no, I never noticed any performance differences between formulas of styling cremes, I am pretty sure the active ingredient is the same in all of them.

Contributor

I have used the styling cremes regularly for years.  I have found over the years that I prefer the same scents that I like in the cleansing cremes - WVM, FGP, and 613, with 613 being my favorite.  The FGP is a little heavy, so I only use in winter, the 613 is the lightest on my hair.  I am also at the end of my seasonal cremes and have stocked up on 613.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never noticed any difference when using various styling creams, however 613 is the only one I've ever had that actually went bad before I used it up (but I keep multiple products open at any given time, so you would likely use it up before I did).  This is the ONLY WEN product EVER that did that (and I've kept others, even oils, open for years with no problem).  I got it from Chaz's website and it was a small size (like travel size).  So personally, I wouldn't buy 613 again but I prefer the seasonals anyway.

Honored Contributor

The winter chocolate truffle styling crème should be here soon.  Probably before the PPL styling crème because he's having trouble getting one of the ingredients for that one.