WEN

Respected Contributor

My Spring Fresh Floral arrived today.  It smells very nice - Jasmine and Rose.  I think I will like this one and I definitely want the NBT and EDP if he brings it.  

It is not overpowering, but I can smell both flowers.

Respected Contributor

Actually, the have everything in the Fresh Floral - EDP is on waitlist

I got another CC, plus RTM Duo and SC Trio and the NBT.  I will be smelling like Jasmine and Roses.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

IIRC, SGGT has been retired.  I read somewhere on here that Q prefers only 3 seasonals in rotation at any given time, although there were 4 winter scents so perhaps that's changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lynnster67   @Lori1962 

The SGGT is still available at Chaz's website, in the 32oz CC, 2 and 6oz RTM, & 4oz OIL .

They are 30% off this month. (See the Clearance category)

I ordered SGGT cc, a couple RTM, and oil last year, it's a delicate, gentle fragrance.

Very lightly floral.

Respected Contributor

@x HedgeI just got the 32 oz Gardenia also...great price!...Have never tried it but we are almost out of CC til Chaz comes, so I thought a great "hold over"...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@x HedgeI just got the 32 oz Gardenia also...great price!...Have never tried it but we are almost out of CC til Chaz comes, so I thought a great "hold over"...Smiley Happy

That should tide you over, @quadmimi. Mild gardenia & green tea scent is not overly 'feminine '.

I like SGGT alone, or as a mixer with other CCs. This is one of the first seven Seasonals that @CamilleP might be interested in. (The first seven are without honey.)

First i bought a one ounce SGGT oil, to check it out. Then I bought everything in the bigger sizes.

Respected Contributor

@x HedgeThanks for the info!  I am not sure how we got so low, but will need to pick up any ODO's..Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spring scents

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi 

I believe the complaint about the SGGT cc was that the scent wasn't strong enough and didn't linger in the hair. 

After it dries, it's sort of in that 'nearly no smell' zone, like 319.

Now, I find the SGGT RTM scent lingers, so if you want to extend the SGGT fragrance after washing, spritz on the RTM.

Respected Contributor

Sorry I didn't notice that you'd tagged me in this post, Hedge!  I did love the scent of SGGT, but my hair did not handle it at all well.  Even before I had ever permed or started heat styling my hair, SGGT left it extremely dry.  Performance-wise, my hair likes FGP, WVM, and SOB, out of all the seasonals I can use.  WCM and SMC are okay, but I've decided to concentrate on just the formulas that I like the best.  Oh, I also really like the lastest winter seasonal, was that "winter white forest"?  It works very similarly to WVM for my hair.  I'm now wrestling with my urge to simplify my shower by using up all my FGP and SOB and not re-ordering it, and just having Fig, TT, BSI, WVM and WWF in the shower year round by buying gallons as needed, and the opposite urge to have a different CC to use every single day of the week.  Decisions, decisions......  Woman Wink

Contributor

I have the last TSV from the winter on Auto Delivery.  I think the next shipment isn't supposed to come until July.  Do we know which fragrances will be in that one?  I'm kinda bummed that next week's TSV will be the classics.  After 10+ years of WEN I'm kinda bored of them.  Loving Indigo though!!!