WEN

Contributor
The only spring scent that I can remember is the one that I use the Lilac. Can someone let me know what the other spring scents are please? Thank you
Honored Contributor

Re: Spring scents

[ Edited ]

@Lori1962 

SFF - Spring Fresh Floral (coming Spring 2019)

SGGT - Spring Gardenia Green Tea

SOB - Spring Orange Blossom

SCB - Spring Cherry Blossom

SHL – Spring Honey Lilac

I think I'm right on this, but hopefully others will correct me if I am wrong. I haven't been using WEN as long as many of the other posters, only about four years (June).

Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!  I can't wait to try the new spring one!  I'm hoping Chaz does it in the UINBT and Mousse and Styling Creme! 

World Traveler, I think you covered them all! 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what the new one smells like?  I ordered it, but they don't have any details on the QVC website.  Not even the bottle.

So far, spring has been hit and miss for me.  I loved SGGT and the SHL is my favorite.  SOB smells like chemicals to me and SCB is just okay.  

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1  I have smelled both the Spring Fresh Floral and the Summer Melon Mint at the salon and like them both. However, just smelling them and not having used them (mixed them with water and put on my head to get the full experience)  may make a difference in my final decision. 

I am not a floral person, so I was surprised how much I liked the Fresh Floral, very light to my nose. The Melon Mint is very fresh and light smelling to me too.

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Does anyone know what the new one smells like?  I ordered it, but they don't have any details on the QVC website.  Not even the bottle.

So far, spring has been hit and miss for me.  I loved SGGT and the SHL is my favorite.  SOB smells like chemicals to me and SCB is just okay.  

@cosmic1   I was lookin at Chaz's site and the SGGT is on the clearance list Smiley Wink

Contributor
Thanks for the tip about the gardenia being on sale. It was a good deal thank you
Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@cosmic1 wrote:

@cosmic1   I was lookin at Chaz's site and the SGGT is on the clearance list Smiley Wink

For SHL lovers, the SHL EDP is 30%off at Chaz's site. I didn't compare to whatever QVC is selling it for.

• 0.33oz - Price: $30.00 ea.
  • 3.4oz - Price: $175.00 ea.
  • 7ml - Price: $20.00 ea.
Respected Contributor
Thank you @World Traveler and @FleaMktQn!

Respected Contributor
And @x Hedge. I love the SHL EDP.