WEN

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone.  Over the years I've tried them all, but not since being in Texas as trying to work through my stash (which I couldn't bear to give away when moving like I did many other things) since Wen has so many uses.  

I am using something like a whip with a little bamboo green tea and tea tree or a seasonal and tea tree.  I like to also shake up the amounts in an extra bottle with my 613 for my skin.  

While my hair is getting more used to the soft water and does look great when I use hot curlers, I still find that it can't last as many days as it used to because it goes so flant and feels dirty too quickly.  It bothers me that I have to use so much water too, which also means we go through water softener so quickly.

The good thing (I'm a glass half full gal!) is I am using less Wen now that I'm adapting which I guess is saving some money in the long run.

Aniother positive is with Wen it's fun to try new approaches and with summer coming up, I'll be using the CC when swimming to protect my hair.

I will read the links and greatly appreciate everyones help! 

Respected Contributor

I really don't need anything but CC and Styling Creme are what I use most and for this amount of product for the price, I might have to reconsider. 

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi   I am still working on my stash so I'm gonna pass on the TSV Woman Surprised There isn't much tempting me 

You might want to check out this kit A382102. TT oil and NBT. Not a bad price Woman Wink

@FleaMktQnWell you have quit a stash if I recall..(plus all your findsSmiley Happy

That kit looks like a great deal. I am really getting back into the oils again..!

I put it in my cart for TSV day!...

What is your favorite oil?  (since you probably have used alot.Smiley Happy

@quadmimi   I've tried almost all the oils. I have a few faves, FGP, SHP, TT, FIG, WWF. Also SFF and WWC are very nice too. I like TT and POM mixed. 

I did not like FAS or WVM or Cucumber thyme or LAV. SAM is just OK, I gotta be in the mood for that one.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi   I am still working on my stash so I'm gonna pass on the TSV Woman Surprised There isn't much tempting me 

You might want to check out this kit A382102. TT oil and NBT. Not a bad price Woman Wink

@FleaMktQnWell you have quit a stash if I recall..(plus all your findsSmiley Happy

That kit looks like a great deal. I am really getting back into the oils again..!

I put it in my cart for TSV day!...

What is your favorite oil?  (since you probably have used alot.Smiley Happy

@quadmimi   I've tried almost all the oils. I have a few faves, FGP, SHP, TT, FIG, WWF. Also SFF and WWC are very nice too. I like TT and POM mixed. 

I did not like FAS or WVM or Cucumber thyme or LAV. SAM is just OK, I gotta be in the mood for that one.

Thanks @FleaMktQn  I never thought of mixing TT & Pom. I do not like the Pom oil, (scent) so mixning is great idea..WWF anything is one of my fav also..Smiley Happy I can see a few I need to add to my list!..(I still want to move by you so I can find all your "deals") lol