WEN

Honored Contributor

Anyone info yet? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Anyone info yet? 

@jaxs mom

Due to current practices I doubt if we'll know much ahead of time unless via Facebook.  Smiley Sad

Hope I'm wrong!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I was hoping we might get some early info on what's included even if item numbers aren't available. It's usually 613 or restorative line in Spring but you never know. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

I'm really hoping for something as great as last years' 613/319 TSV and that "LIGHT" is included in this treatment category.  I am still patting myself on the back for going with the AD on that one.  I surprised myself by going through so much product  by mixing 613/319 with my other cc's and now I'm ready for more.  

Valued Contributor

I believe I heard something on periscope about the March TSV including Light finishing spray . . . . . .since the chazdean.com site has Light CC, I think the TSV might include Light CC and Finishing Spray (which is AMAZING). But I really don't know . . . .

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585

I am thinking the same or maybe just hoping 😀

Valued Contributor

It would be nice if Chaz gave us a travel size can of the Light Finishing Spray, if not on this visit, then some other time this spring, maybe paired with the CC or the NBT.   Also, a set of all the Light products would be great.

Respected Contributor

I'm in if it is any item with the Light scent!

I too would like a travel size of the FTS (finishing treatment spray) and mousse.  The 7.5 size of mousse is too large for travel.  

Respected Contributor

Yes!  The Light Finishing Spray IS amazing.  I use it every day.  It's on Chaz's site.  The only thing I don't have in that line is the cleansing conditioner.  I intend to get that though even if he doesn't bring it here.  It's funny, I have two whole NBTs' in that and just finished one and LOVE the scent but I'm not crazy for the EDP.  Oh well, my sniffer is off.  I actually got the PJP NBT but have not opened it yet because I have quite alot in NBT and I like to only have one opened at a time.  The Light Finishing Spray makes quite a shine on my hair but it holds my style and at the same time my hair is sooooo soft and bounces all over the place!  It's a decent size can too.  One poster made me laugh here.  I'm hoping for Wen Men something because that's my favorite scent.  Still hoping.....

Regular Contributor

So is Chaz making the "Light" in a cleansing conditioner and finishing spray.  I am a little confused.  Isn't the Light a perfume?  When you say Finishing spray do you mean volumizing treatment mist?  If not, what is a finishing spray?  Thank you