WEN

Occasional Contributor

Spring Orange Blossom is Amazing!

Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum... but not new to WEN. I have been using exclusively for 8 years. Oh... I have tried so many scents (all of the originals, many seasonals, rice-based) and I just keep reverting back to Tea Tree, Fig and Pomegrante. But I must say the SOB is so, so creamy and rich and luxurious on my long, curly S&P hair. My curls are more defined and delicious. After buying one during the April TSV, I see that I need to take every opportunity to load up on this scent and make it my primary scent along with Tea Tree. 

Do any of you find other seasonals to be as rich and creamy and luxurious?

Valued Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom is Amazing!

Hi, @KensBren - Welcome to the Wen forum!  I find the Manderin Italian Fig to be rich, creamy and moisturizing and use it frequently as my 2nd wash with Tea Tree as 1st wash.  I also love the Fall Apple Spice (unfortunately discontinued), Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, Winter Red Currant and Pink Jasmin Peony.  Glad you are loving your Spring Orange Blossom!  It is one of my favorite Wen scents - beautiful! Heart  

Esteemed Contributor

Hello and welcome, @KensBren.

Isn't it wenderful when you find a formula that just 'clicks' with your hair?

I'm also trying SOB for the 1st time but unlike your experience of it, it's not rich enough for my hair by itself.

SCLV and FVWP are the only two Seasonals that give me the "rich and luxurious" feel while cleansing without an added booster from 319/613.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome @KensBren I love everything about SOB. Summer honey peach is very creamy and moisturizing plus the scent is delicious.
Respected Contributor

I love alot of them but I find Summer Tropical, 613 and Wen Men really thick and creamy.  You're right, Pomegranate is very thick and creamy too.  I love the SOB too.  I find that I need more when I use the Peony, to get it thick and creamy but I love the scent.  So, you're an eight year Wen girl!  I'm a nine year one and I would NEVER cleanse my hair with anything but Wen.  I find that the 613 styling creme makes my hair plump as soon as I apply it!  It's uncanny.  Tea Tree is AMAZING!  I have a large oil in that too.  Tea Tree is so good for the scalp and hair.  My hair looks like it did when I was 19!  Actually, I love them all, I just go for the ones I prefer by scent.  They all yield wonderful results.

Respected Contributor

Hi @ANewHue, I forgot, yes the Peach IS VERY moisturizing!

Respected Contributor

SOB is also one of my favorite formulas. I loved it so much that I have had it in a gallon size.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the Wen board!...glad you are finding a new scent you love.

Men's Wen if you haven't tried, is just "over the moon" moisture.

My Hubby & I both love it...613 & MIF next...Chaz gives us so many wonderful choices..Smiley Happy

I just ordered the Men's Wen with travel packetts...A super deal with the extra 16ozSmiley Happy

A282221

Trusted Contributor

@KensBren welcome!!  My curls love love all the summer seasonals!  Can't even pick a favorite, so l use them all. 😜 I use them all year too, so now is the time for me to stock up with all the specials.

I love the smell of the SOB and use the RTM and oil.  The CC isn't quite moisturizing enough for me, so I have to mix it with something.  The 319 is good for that.

Occasional Contributor

Oh so many wonderful suggestions and advice. Thank you!!!  I need to come here often. Smiley Happy

I will pull out the 319 I have on hand but have not yet used. I will certainly look into purchasing the Men's! And I am curious to see what the next Summer seasonal TSV AD will be. I hope it is the Honey Peach which I have never used. 

This is so much fun hanging out and chatting. Thank you for your input!! Smiley Happy