WEN

New Contributor

Last year in June I really wanted to get the Spring Gardenia Green Tea in the gallon and they changed the way they were going to offer the gallons and only do the seaonals in the season they were available. So all year long I have been waiting to get my gallon in this formula (this is the one that works best on my hair) and now this formula is pretty much gone and won't be offered in a gallon. I did pick up a couple 16 oz from Chaz's site for $20 but it is just disappointing to wait so long to get what I want and then not have it offered. :-(

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Glamor GirlIf you wanted a gallon, why don't you just buy it from Chaz's web site? He has it for $128 which is a lot cheaper than what you'd ever pay on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

You know @HSB1204. I didn't realize the going away scents were offered on Chaz's site in the gallons.  I may pick up SGGT but I definitely would have gotten WCM.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

You know @HSB1204. I didn't realize the going away scents were offered on Chaz's site in the gallons.  I may pick up SGGT but I definitely would have gotten WCM.

@ANewHue  Yes, I guess he must have had them at the salon all along or maybe he had some gallons added to sell more CC at once. I never really looked if he had it in a gallon before.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  It looks like they still have the FAS and WCM gallons on Chaz's site so there's still time to shop. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue  Yes, I guess he must have had them at the salon all along or maybe he had some gallons added to sell more CC at once. I never really looked if he had it in a gallon before.

@HSB1204 Happydaze said that Chaz said on peri that SMC gallons would be available on the Q in June.  But wasn't that the Summer scent that was going to the vault!

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 Happydaze said that Chaz said on peri that SMC gallons would be available on the Q in June.  But wasn't that the Summer scent that was going to the vault!

@ANewHue  I was wondering about that too. I remember watching a Periscope video at some point where Chaz said that SMC would not be on QVC so maybe something changed? Personally I'd prefer if it wasn't on QVC if that means getting 50% off of my favorite Wen. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue  I was wondering about that too. I remember watching a Periscope video at some point where Chaz said that SMC would not be on QVC so maybe something changed? Personally I'd prefer if it wasn't on QVC if that means getting 50% off of my favorite Wen. Heart

@HSB1204 that is my thoughts too. I love SMC and would gra a bunch on his site. It's not Summer without my SMC oil and all.

Honored Contributor

Re: So disappointed...

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue It wasn't me who said that- I have not watched any periscopes. Someone did post on another thread all the ones Chaz said will be available in June but it wasn't me and I can't remember exactly which thread it was and who posted it. Smiley Happy

ETA: I found who it was and the post:

Valued Contributor

Re: Love from Wen Dooters

Ok! I'm sorry I took so long to report back @HappyDaze... I could not find the video I was looking for, so I asked Chaz again to name them for me. ☺️

Seasonal Gallons Available in June 2017:

FGP

WVM

SOB

SMC

SHP

So a total of 5 seasonal gallons available in June 2017 at QVC! 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

It's good to know about these June gallons once and for all. I am disappointed that it seems the Q is going for the surest bets rather than giving us a shot at newer formulas. That doesn't bode well for getting a WRC gallon. I was thinking maybe this Winter, but if we are back to the original gallonpalooza idea...They just seem to be so tentative these days...irritating.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012