WEN

Respected Contributor

I have been having issues with buying from Chaz's site.  He uses a third party now.  The salon people do not fulfill orders on line anymore.

This third party...shop pay or something like that, seems to be coming on board and other merchants use them but their customer service is NOT to be desired.  They never answer the phone.  It goes to voice mail.  You have to email them and it takes a LONG time before they reply to you.  One of my packages got lost and now I want a refund and I cannot get anyone to talk to.  The postal carrier said it went to some company, he does not know who or where.  So now that I know it's lost, I want a refund.

You can't bump up the shipping to UPS like you can here at the Q.  The post office does not know how to handle anything so packages get to you only by luck.  There is just no excuse for this kind of thing.  I handled multiple departments, handled a whole office by myself, thousands of cases in the Surrogate.  Just no excuse.  I'd love to buy from Chaz but I don't want to go round and round with this kind of thing where you can just NOT speak with a rep.  Never thought this would happen

Super Contributor

If I were you I would copy and paste your message on Chaz Deans instagram account. He posts and does lives frequently.  His instagram is chazdean.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya   Is it too late to dispute the charges w/your cc?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Hi, how are you - haven't "seen" you a while.

Is this company the one that does the split payments if your order is a certain $ amount? Have you notified Chaz of this problem. I'm sure he would like to know.

The only way you might be able to handle this now, if its not too late, is notify your CC company.

Good luck and let us know what happens. Thanks, Riley1

Respected Contributor

@JesssMe 

You may want to choose another color for your post:  it was extremely difficult to focus and read it.  Too, it hurt my eyes....others may have had the same issues.

Thank you.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@77yangya - Hi, how are you - haven't "seen" you a while.

Is this company the one that does the split payments if your order is a certain $ amount? Have you notified Chaz of this problem. I'm sure he would like to know.

The only way you might be able to handle this now, if its not too late, is notify your CC company.

Good luck and let us know what happens. Thanks, Riley1

Definitely let WEN customer service know about this!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Another thought for you. If it was shipped USPS, go on their site and file a claim for a lost package. I believe you can do the same with UPS or FedEx - just have the tracking number.

The company that you are paying, does not ship the product - I believe they are like a PayPal company where they just handle the payments. At least none that I have dealt with has shipped product.

Hope this helps a little.