WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@JP_NYC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol my lip treatment kit with the dry oil order just got cancelled.

@JP_NYC

Unbelievable! Mine was cancelled too! I am so disappointed... I don't understand why QVC didn't work with WEN to fulfill these orders. When I contacted WEN's Customer Service I was told that they have product to fill our orders... @Beth-QVC QVC really dropped the ball here...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Frequent Contributor

Just checked, and same thing happened to me too. 

Guess I’ll get my order in for the three piece kit today, but was looking forward to the travel size oil. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15 Haha, yeah, that was basically the only reason I was getting it, the Travel Sized oil. I've got enough UNIBT to last me easily 2 years because I'm a ding dong and get a little overzealous with my spending, and I'm using up some other lip scrub stuff before switching to Chaz's even though I've got 2 sets. I'm hoping the kit reappears at some point. It was a great value. I messaged Dooters on facebook and Chaz's instagram account. It would be nice if they could have convinced QVC to hold the orders until they could get them fulfilled.

@Tennessee Vol When it first went backorder and I chatted with a rep the person said "Your order will definitely ship." Mmkay. Guess not.

Frequent Contributor

@JP_NYC

Let us know if you hear anything. I thought I heard on Periscope that they were planning on filling the orders so this is a surprise. But its seems very likely that they would offer this set again (me just being hopeful Smiley Happy )

Occasional Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @ShopperGirl15

Dooters replied

"Just heard this and oh no! It’s on its way back to QVC. I’m on it to make sure everyone gets it. Stay tuned"

I asked if we need to send order numbers somewhere.

Dooters said, "I’ll let you know if I need more information. Thanks"

Occasional Contributor

Thank you @JP_NYC for the information you got from Dooters! I was so disappointed when I found out this morning that my orders were canceled. I got two sets of the translucent and was really excited to have the dry oil in travel sizes, plus it was a better value at the time than the other lip kit, which I have and love. I really had wanted extra lip scrubs to have on hand, too, especially with all the buzz this month about scrubbing twice a day. Now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and order the 3-piece lip set when he's on QVC2 later, or if I should take my chances that those past orders will truly be fulfilled. It's my understanding that Chaz and his team would be more than willing to get these orders straightened out. Hopefully someone will hear another update before the end of the day? 

Hope everyone's having a great day! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JP_NYC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol @ShopperGirl15

Dooters replied

"Just heard this and oh no! It’s on its way back to QVC. I’m on it to make sure everyone gets it. Stay tuned"

I asked if we need to send order numbers somewhere.

Dooters said, "I’ll let you know if I need more information. Thanks"

@JP_NYC Thanks for doing this for us! I went ahead and ordered the 3 piece lip kit in translucent and sheer while Chaz was on but I still want the ODO if I can get it! Strange thing is the translucent ODO was canceled but the White/Blue/Pink is still on waitlist... that's the one that was offered by mistake!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for reaching out to dooters! I'm still trying to remain optimistic that it will still appear at my door
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

WOW!  Wish they'd open one of those by me!

Makes NO difference in shipping time.  There is one in NC not 45 miles from me.

Lately my Q items are seeing the country before arriving, they travel more than I do.  One left NC, went to GA,

and is now touring SC.

Go figure!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

From Wen Dooters' FB page:

Wen Dooters:

"I want to let everyone know what happened with the 4 pc Bella Spirit Lip, Body, and 3 oz Dry Oil OTO. Our packaging facility packed out a small amount correct. The Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment was suppose to be 613, as well as the 3 oz Dry Oil. Unfortunately, a large portion was packed out in error, using 319 products instead of 613. Confusion was created on QVC.com where they had the image, showing 319, and the description of what you get, 613. Completely confusing to the customer and because it was mixed inventory, no way to tell what the customer thought she was receiving. Unfortunately, it has been canceled. They can't apologize enough for this and they're hoping to see if this can air in the correct configuration in the near future."