WEN

Contributor
I just saw Chaz has an hour show at 10:00 tonight on Q2.
Contributor
Just saw it was already ousted in a thread. Sorry!
Esteemed Contributor

@SuzyZ - 7:00 pm PT, 10:00 pm ET

Honored Contributor

@SuzyZ wrote:
Just saw it was already ousted in a thread. Sorry!

@SuzyZ 

No problem!  You never know when someone may see this but not the other mention of it.  Thanks for the reminder!🙂

Honored Contributor

YES!!!! I've been waiting all week in anticipation!  My TV is set to change the channel to the WEN show in about a 1/2 hour!!  

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SuzyZ  I was afraid it was cancelled, based on your use of "ousted", did you mean
"discussed"?

Anyway, since I can't tune in Q2 I just have to watch online, but at least I was able to place an order for some WWB remoist to support Chaz being on the Q.  I love that wild berry scent, but can't use the CC due to the honey complex, so I decided to get some remoist to enjoy the scent that way.  I think the scent is perfect for summertime, myself, but then I live in a state that is well known for growing tons of different kinds of berries, so I think of them as summer fruits, as that's when I can pick them or get them at farmer's markets.

Contributor
I did not mean to type “ousted”, but I don’t know what I was typing! 🙂
New Contributor
Did anyone notice how Chaz kept correcting Katrina? They just didn't seem to have the same chemistry as Chaz has with the other hosts.
Respected Contributor

@SuzyZ   I suspected as much, another case of "darn you, auto-correct!"  Our digital overlords just love messing with us, don't they?  Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@SuzyZ wrote:
I did not mean to type “ousted”, but I don’t know what I was typing! 🙂

I assumed it was "posted".

My autocorrect always wants to put an 'o' instead of a 'p'.  "Put" becomes "out" every time I type it.  It's very frustrating since I can watch it change itself after I've typed exactly what I want to type!