WEN

Trusted Contributor

2 of the 3 items I ordered shipped, and when I saw where they shipped form,( an hour away) I should have them by Monday!  (5 pc seasonals and Light EDP and LBT )

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

2 of the 3 items I ordered shipped, and when I saw where they shipped form,( an hour away) I should have them by Monday!  (5 pc seasonals and Light EDP and LBT )

They were quick on my 2 orders too. In fact too quick. I ordered the ODO styling kits in WVM and WRC to try the scents out. Well, after reading all the WRC reviews I know I won't like the scent so I tried to cancel and it was too late. 😕

Super Contributor

I got the Light duo (ODO) and mine shipped, too!

So excited!

Respected Contributor

Hey!  Lucky you, Liveoutloud!!!  I haven't check my email yet but I doubt my stuff is shipped out or that I'll get them together.  I got the Light duo too!  Wait till you try the NBT, hoo hoo boy!!!  I got it from Chaz's site on black Friday.  You got the TSV!  Lucky you!  The way it was presented looked SO inviting.  Chaz really does a superb job on his labels and everything else, that plut the great Wen itself.  I've been a Wen girl going on eight years now.  Would never use anything else.

Regular Contributor

I placed my orders (3) on Friday morning during Chaz's 0800 CST show. The TSV has already shipped. Still waiting on the CC/oil/comb trios to ship.

Trusted Contributor

My goodies arrived today! Everything came at the same time.

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

I got my WVM styling set today but have not yet gotten my cc and oil sets. They are coming tomorrow. I am ok to wait on the CC. I am going to have to really ration it until the 32 oz comes back into stock (it better!). I just opened one on my huge jars of Josie's body butter in peppermint bark and I can't wait to be chocolate mint from head to toe! 

Esteemed Contributor
Yippee! 12/9 TSV'S just arrived via UPS. Will be cleansing with WRC as soon as the package warms up.
Trusted Contributor

Mine came today.

Light duo ~~ on the fence about the smell, but i read some said once it dries down the scent changes.

5 piece seasonal CC~~ opened up the Peony and Red currant~~ had to smell them~~ not sure about the Red currnat~ may be one tht will grow on me

digging the Pink Peony~ love the  color of the bottle~~ and suprisingly the scent ~~ usually nota big floral girl

And of coure love love love the WVM oil, cc and comb