WEN

Valued Contributor

Instead of doing my regular WEN mixing of CC's this past week, I have been using the CC of my choice for both cleanses, and it's been working out great!  I have become such a mixer lately and was surprised at how well just using one of my fave CC's for both cleanses works - love my WEN!  just thought I'd share.☺️

Respected Contributor

Re: Same CC for both cleanses

I go back and forth between mixing and using the cc's on their own. I love tea tree as my first cleanse because it is so good for my scalp, but I have noticed that some cc's work better on their own. I like BGT and MIF better when I use them on their own. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I do this, but I don't have a huge stash so it isn't that impressive. Haha. I love to layer scents in all things.

Honored Contributor

I'm super random. Some days I'll use Tea Tree on my scalp and Fig on my length and then Fig for a second wash, other days I'll use Fig for both or a seasonal for both or two seasonals, one for each wash. A lot really depends on what's in my shower. Oops, Fig is empty today, use whatever's next to it.

Honored Contributor

I really get the best results from the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) and  Bamboo Green Tea (BGT)  which are the two CCs in the Restorative line. My hair loves the bamboo water and amino acid complex ingredients. 

For best hair results, I should probably be using them for both cleasnes but I can't get myself to do that because I really enjoy the Seasonal scents. 

These days, I dry prime (for 10-20 minutes) with either MIF or BGT (to maximize the benefit of their ingredients) and then follow with the Seasonal of the Moment for a wennderful aromatherapy experience. 

I always use 613 CC as my leave in (another great scent!) because 613 has the greatest concentration on amino acids in it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I use a new formula for both cleanses so I can see how it will affect my hair.

Right now, I'm switching between CLV and CA.  I received both in the past few weeks.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

It has been quite a while since I've used the same formula for both cleanses. I like to change it up. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'll try again to do both cleanses with same CC in the future. Later.

For now I am so enjoying mixing them within my new system!  Luckily I finally narrowed down my best performers - MIF, SHP, SCLV, FTP, well BGT also. So all  my cleanses orbit around my Best Performing CCs these days, and I am having a lot of fun!

In every cleanse, I am trying to incorporate either MIF or BGT to get a benefit of bamboo water and extra aminos.

To the Restorative CC I like to add ANY other seasonal/s I feel like at the moment, and this is fun! 

I am so "busy" creating different combinations each time, creating these eclectic fragrances-mixes of different scents, that I even "forget" using TT and 613!

Oh, well - nowdays we have this new thing - "dry hair priming", so TT/613 will get their chance as well, and won't be left out.

Heart All Wen!!!

Respected Contributor

sonechko, We have the same faves, but I have to include WWC, & the same habits of mixing!!!

One mix you gotta try is SCLV & TT...It's awesome & SCLV is the dominant scent.

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I use a new formula for both cleanses so I can see how it will affect my hair.

Right now, I'm switching between CLV and CA.  I received both in the past few weeks.

I do this with new scents too Honny. But not for long, I love to mix Heart