WEN

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Anyone getting the three 32s TSV is gonna get a SURPRISE!!!!  A NICE ONE!!!!!!!!   Chaz REALLY   REALLY outdid himself!!!!!!!!!!!    Chaz!  You're a beauty sweety!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while since this has been a terrible year for me.  I did get the tsv in the rice formula's even though I won't use them for a while.  

Just hope that everyone enjoys the upcoming craziness of the holidays and shopping season. 

I am counting the days until this year is over and hoping that 2018 is a better year. 

Hope that everyone had an enjoyable thanksgiving weekend !   

Frequent Contributor
Hi Wenners & Happy almost-TSV-day! I've been planning to wait till midnight on TSV day to place my orders so that Chaz gets full credit but that's already caused me to miss out on the new WRC EDP (It's already on waitlist as of midnight last night.) I really really want the sample of the new Love EDP but I'm guessing that it will only be included in pre-orders & not in every single order placed on TSV day. I may have missed it already. Should I just order now or continue to hold out until tomorrow? I'm on waitlist for the WRC EDP but I'm so upset about it, I don't want to be upset again! What do you think? Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor
@Chefgal411, Call Chaz's cs and ask them to mail you a sample so you can delay your purchase until he's on air.
Frequent Contributor
@x Hedge, really? Can I do that? If so then I'm in! Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SURPRISE WITH TSV!!!

[ Edited ]

No, im kidding. Worth a try though.
But i got an email today that said 4.5oz sample of Love EDP will be included with TSV. So everyone ordering will get that.  (1st shipment only if you order auto delivery.) If you have an account at Chaz's, check your enail.

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

Anyone getting the three 32s TSV is gonna get a SURPRISE!!!!  A NICE ONE!!!!!!!!   Chaz REALLY   REALLY outdid himself!!!!!!!!!!!    Chaz!  You're a beauty sweety!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while since this has been a terrible year for me.  I did get the tsv in the rice formula's even though I won't use them for a while.  

Just hope that everyone enjoys the upcoming craziness of the holidays and shopping season. 

I am counting the days until this year is over and hoping that 2018 is a better year. 

Hope that everyone had an enjoyable thanksgiving weekend !   

@Susan25  Oh I just posted to you on another thread, before I saw this. I am so sorry you had a tough year..Hoping this one will be better & welcome back..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hi Wenners & Happy almost-TSV-day! I've been planning to wait till midnight on TSV day to place my orders so that Chaz gets full credit but that's already caused me to miss out on the new WRC EDP (It's already on waitlist as of midnight last night.) I really really want the sample of the new Love EDP but I'm guessing that it will only be included in pre-orders & not in every single order placed on TSV day. I may have missed it already. Should I just order now or continue to hold out until tomorrow? I'm on waitlist for the WRC EDP but I'm so upset about it, I don't want to be upset again! What do you think? Thanks!

@Chefgal411 the Love EDP sample will be included in all TSV's Smiley Happy  also you didn't miss out on the WRC edp....it should be available to purchase tomorrow Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
@Chefgal411, Call Chaz's cs and ask them to mail you a sample so you can delay your purchase until he's on air.

CS doesn't have a way to mail samples......they've been asked before Smiley Wink 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

hi

I shared this in another thread but the rice based tsv choice will include MIF, BGT and FF (not Light).  

Thanks,

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor
@bruingirl,
the 5 pak of 16oz rice will be 2 BGT, 2MIF, and 1 Fragrance Free.
The trio of 32oz rice will be a 1BGT, 1MIF, and 1 Light.
. . . unless there's been a last minute change since chazdean.com sent the email yesterday morning.