WEN

Respected Contributor

I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner.  I use shampoo in the shower.  When I wash my hair, the shampoo goes down my body... and there is a label that clearly states "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."  No wonder I am gaining weight!  I threw out that dangerous shampoo and decided I am going to use the Palmolive dish soap because that label reads "THIS WILL DISSOLVE FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." 

Problem solved.  Woman Wink

womenafter50.com

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much    LOL. 😁😁😁😁😁

Trusted Contributor

That was so oooooh funny. Can't wait to tell my friends.

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner.  I use shampoo in the shower.  When I wash my hair, the shampoo goes down my body... and there is a label that clearly states "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."  No wonder I am gaining weight!  I threw out that dangerous shampoo and decided I am going to use the Palmolive dish soap because that label reads "THIS WILL DISSOLVE FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." 

Problem solved.  Woman Wink

womenafter50.com

@spent2much  ROFL!  Very estute observation.  Now I finally know why I'm so skinny.  I use a thickening shampoo, but I wash my long hair in the bathroom sink!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Thanks, now I can skip that pesky Jan. diet.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Excellent post!  It's nice to see people like yourself keeping the boards a fun place!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: SHAMPOO WARNING

[ Edited ]

@spent2much - Thank you, for the hilarious post!  (I think you know what some of us thought we'd be reading about concerning WEN.)

I just read this to my DH and he laughed, too.  So good to read a funny, lighthearted thread.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a WENderful New Year.  Woman Very Happy

(ETA:  Also switching to Palmolive....)

Respected Contributor

LOL  I thought it was going to be another one of those WEN posts lol