WEN

Valued Contributor

SCLV Mousse shipped perfectly - no leakage

I just received my 2 shipments of the SCLV duo of SC and Mousse. The mousse shipped with a screw top lid and a silver foil cover under the lid. NO LEAKAGE! Yay! Problem fixed! I hope all the other mousse will be shipped this way in the future. I guess they heard us!
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

Re: SCLV Mousse shipped perfectly - no leakage

I received mine yesterday and was very happy to discover the same. When I ordered the WWC duo is was a sticky leaky mess. I called QVC customer service and asked that they pass on the suggestion of shipping the mousse sealed with a lid and the pump sepetate to avoid wasted product. I'm glad someone listed.
Valued Contributor

Oops I meant listened. I hate auto correct.
Honored Contributor

THat is great to hear!!

Frequent Contributor

that is awesome!

Valued Contributor

Yayyy, mine was shipped that way too!

For anyone who needs a visual here is how the mousse is now shipped from the Q:

20150703_141301_resized.jpg

I also have SHP mousse coming from Chaz's site & will let you all know how that's shipped too Cat Happy

Frequent Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

Yayyy, mine was shipped that way too!

For anyone who needs a visual here is how the mousse is now shipped from the Q:

20150703_141301_resized.jpg

I also have SHP mousse coming from Chaz's site & will let you all know how that's shipped too Cat Happy

received my set today and it came like this as well Smiley Happy i'm going to keep my lid that way I can travel with it

Valued Contributor

So I received my SHP mousse today from Chaz's site and unfortunately it is NOT shipped with the new protective cover & it spilled a bit. Cat Indifferent

Anyone know how Chaz's CS is over there? I know the Q would ship out a new bottle, just curious if anyone knows how Chaz's CS would handle it? My bottle is roughly half gone. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Can't hurt to try!
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

CaitlinH wrote;

So I received my SHP mousse today from Chaz's site and unfortunately it is NOT shipped with the new protective cover & it spilled a bit. Cat Indifferent

Anyone know how Chaz's CS is over there? I know the Q would ship out a new bottle, just curious if anyone knows how Chaz's CS would handle it? My bottle is roughly half gone.

-- Caitlin, Chaz's customer service department is very helpful and thorough. Just give them a call and I'm sure they'll take care of everything. A lot of the time you will get their answering service, but just leave your name and message and phone number. You should get a call back within 24 hours. -- bebeSmiley Happy