WEN

Contributor

Questions about Love of the Blessings Collection

I want to know what love is. I want you to show me...

In all seriousness,

1) What does Love smell like?

2) What does Love feel like to use? I know it is rice based. I like how the Kids' conditions feel but did not like the Bamboo or Mandaran conditioners (i.e., the other rice-based conditioners) felt on my hair. Is Love more similiar to the Kids' conditioners or the Bamboo and Mandaran ones in feel? I can see from the ingredients that it has menthol (that's not my concern). My concern is that Bamboo and Mandaran were too drying, whereas the Kids' conditioner left my hair the perfect silky smooth.

3) Anything else I should know?

Honored Contributor

Re: Questions about Love of the Blessings Collection

[ Edited ]

Never mind.  My mistake.

🤗

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette 

Forgive me, I'm not trying to be rude but the last time Chaz was on the Blessings were offered as a duo with Remoist and 32oz CC. I had the Joy on check hoping to hear some feedback. I had ordered the new Joy edp and NBT duo at that time. 

Hopefully someone can share their impressions of the Blessing CC's. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

Forgive me, I'm not trying to be rude but the last time Chaz was on the Blessings were offered as a duo with Remoist and 32oz CC. I had the Joy on check hoping to hear some feedback. I had ordered the edp and NBT duo at that time. 

Hopefully someone can share their impressions of the Blessing CC's. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS 

You're not being rude!  I didn't realize that the Blessings Cleansing Conditioners had been out yet.  I only saw the EDPs and body creams that have been offered.

Thanks for correcting me!😉👍

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette 

👍

Meanwhile I found the Blessing duo, actually a trio with the comb included. This was offered at a promo price when it aired earlier this year.. I see that @SurferWife had left a review and owns this Love set. Perhaps she'll pop in and share her thoughts with @katwalker ..

Screenshot_20200526-180532_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

I definitely missed that one! 😍

Valued Contributor

I too would like to know how this one smells. Anyone?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katwalker wrote:

I want to know what love is. I want you to show me...

In all seriousness,

1) What does Love smell like?

2) What does Love feel like to use? I know it is rice based. I like how the Kids' conditions feel but did not like the Bamboo or Mandaran conditioners (i.e., the other rice-based conditioners) felt on my hair. Is Love more similiar to the Kids' conditioners or the Bamboo and Mandaran ones in feel? I can see from the ingredients that it has menthol (that's not my concern). My concern is that Bamboo and Mandaran were too drying, whereas the Kids' conditioner left my hair the perfect silky smooth.

3) Anything else I should know?

@katwalkerHere is the description from CHaz's website: It has a few reviews  you could read..Smiley Happy I don't have any of the Blessing series yet.....

The WEN® Love Cleansing Conditioner is a universal shampoo replacement designed to bring out the best in your hair. Amino acids, peptides, and our antioxidant-rich four-tea complex strengthen your hair and are paired with rose water, black currant, plumeria, and many other natural oils and extracts. Chaz designed this cleansing conditioner from the ground up to repair, restore, protect and strengthen your hair while improving elasticity, volume and shine in all hair types.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

👍

Meanwhile I found the Blessing duo, actually a trio with the comb included. This was offered at a promo price when it aired earlier this year.. I see that @SurferWife had left a review and owns this Love set. Perhaps she'll pop in and share her thoughts with @katwalker ..

Screenshot_20200526-180532_Chrome.jpg

@geezerette 

I actually bought the Faith in this CC set. I love it so much and so do my curls!  My nose picks up vanilla & coconut, but very softly; not overpowering.

My 3 favorite Blessing scents are Faith, Hope & Love.  I wore the Love fragrance today (NIBT & EDP) and remembered just how much I love it, too! I could honestly say a gallon of Love would be fabulous!  My gallon list is growing & I have so I have to get what I really NEED most, which is WEN Pets & Tea Tree.  I may have to spread out my gallon purchases throughout the month, so I can budget for all of them.  Ha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I guess no one has purchased any Love items and can describe the scent. I guess I will past and stick with my regulars.