WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Question for CA Remoist Users

[ Edited ]

Please describe the color of your CA remoist.

I'm wondering if the one I just received was exposed to too much heat during shipping.

I know the color of Remoist varies.

Of the two I already had open, one formula is white with a grey undertone, the other is a pastel pinky-orange.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for CA Remoist Users

@x Hedge wrote:

Please describe the color of your CA remoist.

I'm wondering if the one I just received was exposed to too much heat during shipping.

I know the color of Remoist varies.

Of the two I already had open, one formula is white with a grey undertone, the other is a pastel pinky-orange.

@x Hedge

Got my fav Winter Vanilla Pumpkin and it had separated and a brown line around the top.  Dated 2016 it could have sat in a Q warehouse for several hot summers and was sent during the heat wave. Called Q and they said would not reccommend using it.. They refunded my purchase and the shipping.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for CA Remoist Users

Hi hopi, I bought a 613 Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment a few months back and I noticed the scent smelled stale.  I didn't check the date but I could just tell it wasn't fresh because I had gotten quite a few of those and know how it should smell.  It looked okay though.  Yeah, I believe they can sit in a warehouse for a long time.

A!  Dey should really watch dat stuff!   LOL!!!   Anyway, I didn't send it back, I just used it.  By the time I started using it, it was past 30 days and I felt I didn't want to bother.  I never really had gotten anything else like that so I let it slide.  Oh well.

I believe this kind of thing goes with all products from on line retailers.  I got something from an on line retailer and it was dented and felt half full!  It was 50 buckaroonies so back it went.  I didn't like it much anyway, it wasn't Wen too.